Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

I got mine at http://wolverinejacket.com I've been wearing it for 4 or 5 years every fall winter spring and it has been a solid jacket , I've never had an issue with it. Very high build quality.
View attachment 802197View attachment 802198View attachment 802199

Amazing Jacket! but it's a XO version correct? So far, I can't find anywhere on their website where they offer a X1 or X2 version.....

I asked Heron if I could get the X1 in the thickest leather possible... and

My response from Heron was spotty, possibly due to translation. My response was (through google translate) , "What a good afternoon! I offer you an apology for the delay in the response. I commented that so that it has the finish of the model of the jacket logan X-1 you can not change the skin type, you can only change if you want a smooth finish and in a standard color like black but it would be in skin pelibuey (from sheep) The price would be the same. Only in this type of special orders we do not make changes or returns"

So IF google translation is right.... I can't even get the X1 in a thicker weight than the fashion leather that is offered. That's not TOO much of a deal breaker but I did want a real motorcycle jacket instead of a show piece.

Can someone identify the name brand on the belt worn in this pic? Enlarged you can almost make out the stamp indicating the brand.

LARGE IMAGE:

https://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2017/01/25/170125020930428834.jpg

belt.JPGEmpire-Cover-Logan.jpg

No problem! I was looking at that one too, but I couldn't see the stamp on it. And like you said, the color doesn't match. I don't know how often RL cycles through styles or if they have stuff available in stores that isn't on the website, nothing seemed like a 100% match to me.

When did you place your order? I'm still looking to pick up an X1.

I placed it about a year ago with the full knowledge that custom orders like these can take a while. Now might be a good time to pick one up if there were extras in the batch.

- - - Updated - - -

Literally could not wait.IMG_7257.JPG

I visited the 2nd Comic Con in Frankfurt a.M. (Germany) today. I'm no sucker for screen accuracy, so I took a jeans I wear on a regular basis and one of my western shirts, that fit Logan's stile and combined them with my claws, the belt buckle, the wifebeater and the dog-tag I still had in the closet.

I had fun and was asked to pose for quite a lot of pictures, which was great fun.

CCF2018-001.jpg

CCF2018-002.jpg

CCF2018-003.jpg

CCF2018-004.jpg

CCF2018-005.jpg

CCF2018-006.jpg

Even Wolverine needs a coffe break. :D

CCF2018-007.jpg

hey does anyone know what brand of shirt is used for LOGAN? Looks like a creme dress shirt, but there are so few that make what looks like cotton, no pocket, no button down...

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/eb...636241160674323899-logan-dom-DF-12958-rgb.jpg

We never found out where the shirts were from, not the dress shirt anyway..

I ordered mine from Uniqlo in japan, since they offered a choice in custom shirts, and I got one with dress collars, no pocket.. and standard cuffs... it works the best I think..
c30f5994fa2d15f5a8a38fe5c1c60eff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uniqlo works best for close match
it's regular shirt with no pocket and distressed it with one black tea bag to have this light cream effect
i have now correct jean and boots, waiting for close belt with close antique brass buckle and i'll post pic later
F06A1164-40C4-408A-BDB2-3660B997754A.JPG

Hello, Wolverine fans!!! I have been looking for metal claws for a long time. In Instagram I was able to find a seller https://www.instagram.com/art_x_wolverine/ His claws are made of aluminum. But he does not send goods out of his country. Maybe someone can tell where I can buy a pair of shiny metal claws, which in quality and form are similar to the products of "DarkMatterProps"? Thanx.

PS: this is my version of Wolverine.

1.jpg

Had a little trouble with this big green guy yesterday. Didn‘t went to well for him. :)

5f2aab64f15c59ddcf35fe8fef980550.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back