Solo Movie - Han Solo Jacket (White and Brown) [TRAILER/LEGO SET SPOILERS]

Gallery of high-res versions here: https://imgur.com/a/TAS7G
Alden's pants are nowhere near as tight as Harrison's were :). No pin-tuck or riding seam on the black pants either.

Edit: and 4K versions of stills from the teaser here: https://imgur.com/gallery/0Gp3y

I hope we get a better look at Tobias Beckett's costume without the duster at some point. His gun belt is basically the same as Han's, but for two pistols. Always wanted to see a double version...

Last edited:
Anybody else think that on the EW cover Han’s front buckle and belt greeblies look gold?
They do, but I feel the cover has some sort of weird yellowy filter over it, because even his silver holster buckle looks sort of gold.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Ok guys... I think I'm ready to start on the jacket, so if someone wants to step up to be the guinea pig, let me know ASAP... otherwise, I'm getting a new jacket! ;)

This is one place where I don't care about accuracy -- I've already got a pair of black Han Solo pants in progress for a custom colored version of the ESB costume (oddly enough, I was already leaning to gray for the stripes); I'm still adding the pintuck (it looks damn good) and they're going to fit like ESB, dammit (I hate baggy pants).

Indy has pre-orders up for the Brown Solo Jacket!, "Bonus Gribble" is offered with the pre-order, It be great if im able to wear it at the opening of the Solo movie, but i'm fine with waiting so it can be perfect. This will be my Third Starwars jacket, and i love all of them.

I know this thread is about the jacket, but I want to point out the blood strips. I defiantly think they are a thin black rubber material. Do to the fact they are black in the falcon shot but somewhat shiny in the beach shot. What do yall think. also the green co2 cylinder in his belt looks like a regular co2 not painted.

Screenshot_20180209-081218.jpg

There are already sellers overseas offering these jackets. Granted, no where near the level of quality that I'm sure Magnoli's will be but they have begun popping up on Fleabay. I'd almost be tempted to order one just to see how bad it actually is and than take advantage of the "100% satisfaction guarantee" one of the listings is offering. Just shipping it back to Asia would probably suck.

This complicates things a bit regarding the pants...
1518622756_01.png
I could believe it that his pants are actually very dark blue and just look black in the promo images released so far, but they definitely don't seem to have red blood stripes. Maybe he gets the red stripes during the movie? Or maybe the figure just has an inaccurate/preliminary paint job haha.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back