Black Mirror episode U.S.S. Callister

When you state that you are laughing at me, and yeah was very obviously directed at me, how very disengenous of you, then yeah, that's mean spirited. If you can't even see that mocking people that weren't even talking to you isn't cool, that says more about you than me, pal.

I had never actually paid any attention to this series before this thread. I just watched the episode--pretty good.

Looking at the descriptions of other episodes, is this series a Twilight Zone type show where every episode is unto itself? None of the descriptions seem to have anything to do with the other.

I don't know that I will go through this show by show, what are some other good episodes to start out with?

I had never actually paid any attention to this series before this thread. I just watched the episode--pretty good.

Looking at the descriptions of other episodes, is this series a Twilight Zone type show where every episode is unto itself? None of the descriptions seem to have anything to do with the other.

I don't know that I will go through this show by show, what are some other good episodes to start out with?

Hated in the Nation was one of my favorites, could have been a feature...

San Junipero was really good too...

Yes, very much so a Twilight Zone for modern audiences. Which by the way if you never watched the Twilight Zone or haven’t in a while, I recommend it highly. Rod Sterling’s writing and stubble social commentary about events taking place during that time is brilliant.

I was introduced to Black Mirror via a college course I was enrolled in. We had to watch the episode entitled “15 Million Merits”. It was haunting, shocking yet also some how so truthful and realistic to me I became hooked on the show.

-Ash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was the first episode of Black Mirror I have seen- I enjoyed it.
I do wonder about why did not the exterior of the Callister revert to the official game model once the extra skins he used to recreate the TV show vessel were stripped away?
If it always was supposed to look like the TV Callister then why not have the interior in the official game reflect that as well?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back