Rogue One Private Kappehl/BattleFront--OFFICIALLY COMPLETE W/ PICS

Re: Rogue One Private Kappehl/BattleFront--COMPLETE W/ PICS

Crummy self taken photos
IMG_5277.JPG
IMG_5286.JPG
IMG_5293.JPG
IMG_5224.JPG

Wow, it looks like you put a lot of work into this project. Well done! You inspire me to learn how to sew! xD

Thank you very much LeJollySir ,that means a lot. Again, mine isn't 100% accurate but I'm working on it ;)

Yea, this was my first major sewing project. The biggest challenge for me was getting the shirt arms to the body. Had to FaceTime my mom for help cause I just wasn't getting it.

Everyhing else was was pretty simple. Lots of little pockets and straps for the vest which was time consuming but worked out.

I will admit, after awhile the phrase "good enough" was being said a lot :lol

you got it though, for sure :thumbsupThere's a lot of helpful people on this and other forums that are more than happy to help with any questions you have.

Best wishes on the build and can't wait to see the progress along the way. Feel free to message me with any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank for the kind words canister

just need to dirty it all up and take some better pics. I just remade the boot gaiters and was annoyed I didn't get those in the pictures.

ill have some better ones posted soon enough :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:

In progress with weathering everything, lots of work but fun.

I still needing the belly piece that goes into the vest pocket on the right side.

with some digging I noticed it looks a lot like it was styled off a part from the Hoth trooper backpack
IMG_4346.JPG
IMG_5476.PNG

Any my thoughts on how to go about making this piece?

Attachments

• IMG_4347.JPG
    IMG_4347.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 74
Thanks @cjchiu :thumbsup I appreciate it. This was my first scratch costume build and I'm pretty happy with it.

Just wished the weathering would show up more in the pictures.

for fun, here's a couple pictures in b&w

IMG_5657.PNG
IMG_5658.PNG

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back