3phase Red Jammer

Don't forget the little rockets to go under the 109 guns.

Sorry mate but I only have this pic and another to small to make any thing out so not sure what rockets your talking about. Can you help ? L1110707.jpg

Last edited:
The top left pic Jason posted has the two small rockets on the sides of the old machine guns.
The are from the 1/72 air fix mosquito. I think.

The top left pic Jason posted has the two small rockets on the sides of the old machine guns.
The are from the 1/72 air fix mosquito. I think.

OK I think I understand where you coming from. I have the smaller guns that are on the (original model now) but I prefer the BF-109 guns that were on it originally. I will still be able to swap out the 2 different types.

Cool, I wasn't trying to be a wiseass, there were two different options and I just figured to point out that there was another option for you.

Cool, I wasn't trying to be a wiseass, there were two different options and I just figured to point out that there was another option for you.

Cool mate just didn't know what you meant. Still a lot to learn for me so I always appreciate any advice and help.

Crap Jason I was just looking at this again and only now realize you have shown some real nice close up pics of the original gun. Suxs a bit haha as I only had the small pic with the allen key looking thing and I might have done something a bit more accurate but who cares at least I can swap them easy.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back