My working Luke ANH Macros. SHOW OFF YOURS!

Thats pretty funny that we both settled on the same cam to use and never discussed it.

You've probably seen this one but here is mine signed by the man himself. All correct parts, Vid Cam installed. In fact I filmed him with it...isnt that ironic!
View attachment 541006View attachment 541007

I assume this is the set he grabbed out of your hand when he saw they worked and said "No way" and started playing with them???

So, in a vicarious way, Mark Hamill loves my Macros even though they were not made yet:)

Am I correct that the back or belt clip side of the real prop has never been scene hence we don't know what the belt clip actually looks like??

Thanks

Tom

I used to have a couple small glimpses of the belt clip of the hero prop that could be compared to the stunt to get an accurate dimension and shape, the only thing I could find is this pic. I lost allot of stuff when my hd crashed. anchorhead3.jpg

The hero clip has never been seen to my knowledge. If you have those shots Trooper I would love to see them. I made the assumption that the hero clip was the same as the stunt and was made similar to the light saber clips on Lukes belt. I use cut down saber clips to make my macro belt clips.

If your referring to the picture Trooper posted. that pair is the stunt pair, not the hero and there is no "black part" on the clip. There is weathered black paint on it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back