Wonder Woman 1984

They better have a damn good explanation for sure... Because it seemed quite clear that present day Diana, both in her movie, in JL and to an extend in BvS has not seen Steve, the real Steve, since WWI... I mean she's been hunting the only memorabilia of their adventure together for years, until Bruce steals it from Luthor and finally gives it to her in the beginning of WW.
If Steve was alive for real in the 80s, none of this makes sense anymore !

They better have a damn good explanation for sure... Because it seemed quite clear that present day Diana, both in her movie, in JL and to an extend in BvS has not seen Steve, the real Steve, since WWI... I mean she's been hunting the only memorabilia of their adventure together for years, until Bruce steals it from Luthor and finally gives it to her in the beginning of WW.
If Steve was alive for real in the 80s, none of this makes sense anymore !

Makes no sense?! A perfect fit for the DC universe. ;)

I just cant believe they are doing another one.

They touted it a great 'female' super hero movie!... (blah blah blah)..

To me.. the movie was C- (at best).... And I'm really tired of the 'dark' visual looks in these movies (same as BvS...etc).. to me that just means their CGI isnt good enough.. ("so lets make everything darker to hide it").. so I hope this one doesnt do the same.....

I cant believe they saw fit to make another one!

I just cant believe they are doing another one.

They touted it a great 'female' super hero movie!... (blah blah blah)..

To me.. the movie was C- (at best).... And I'm really tired of the 'dark' visual looks in these movies (same as BvS...etc).. to me that just means their CGI isnt good enough.. ("so lets make everything darker to hide it").. so I hope this one doesnt do the same.....

I cant believe they saw fit to make another one!

The first one made $821M at the box office on a 150M budget. Not green lighting another would be a terrible business decision.
I liked the first one as far as Superhero movies go. It's light years better than the rest of the DC flicks.

The first one made $821M at the box office on a 150M budget. Not green lighting another would be a terrible business decision.
I liked the first one as far as Superhero movies go. It's light years better than the rest of the DC flicks.

I'm not saying it didnt make money... and I understand the greed motive.

But it wasnt good. It was crap.. just because it was solid crap.. and runny crap like the rest of DC's line-up... its still crap! LOL

They capitalized on the 'woman/female' hero thing... and cashed in. Too bad they burned up that bridge for such a junky movie. :)

I'm not saying it didnt make money... and I understand the greed motive.

But it wasnt good. It was crap.. just because it was solid crap.. and runny crap like the rest of DC's line-up... its still crap! LOL

They capitalized on the 'woman/female' hero thing... and cashed in. Too bad they burned up that bridge for such a junky movie. :)

So you don’t like women/female heroes.

Got it.

Got it.

What the? Reaching much? (ahhh..... just plain trolling?) Got it.

That is 100% inaccurate.

I dont like THAT movie.

And I feel they used the 'female super hero' fad/trend/buzz word to sell it.. (when it could been used for a better movie.. say the upcoming Capt. Marvel or something with some quality behind it)

Where on earth did you make up anything about "don’t like women/female heroes"..... you have NO CLUE what your speaking of... nor is that what I stated.

What the? Reaching much? (ahhh..... just plain trolling?) Got it.

That is 100% inaccurate.

I dont like THAT movie.

And I feel they used the 'female super hero' fad/trend/buzz word to sell it.. (when it could been used for a better movie.. say the upcoming Capt. Marvel or something with some quality behind it)

Where on earth did you make up anything about "don’t like women/female heroes"..... you have NO CLUE what your speaking of... nor is that what I stated.

You’ve seen Captain Marvel already?

...and the rolling continues.

(sigh).....

You qualified it as “better.”

How do you know it’s better than anything? I’ll give you that Marvel’s track record is significantly higher quality than DC’s, but saying something is “better” than something else when one is out and the other isn’t is ignorant.

As for trolling...I’m not the one ranting about Wonder Woman in a thread about Wonder Woman. What’s the point of even joining the discussion if you’re not interested in Wonder Woman 1984? Seems the troll shoes probably fit you a bit better than they fit me.

My comments were in general and about the movie itself.. you made it personal.. (and just blatantly lied/made stuff up)

just like other comments about it.. and how they felt about what they saw and why.

I dont know if the movie itself is better.. but they knew the quality of WW before it was released publicly. (and it wasnt good)..

So my comment still stands.. it would have been better served caching in on buzz words and 'female this or that'...for a different movie.

Because they duped everyone.. doesnt make it correct.

And neither do your made up comments.

Duped everyone, huh?

7.5 User score on IMDB.

88% audience score on Rotten Tomatoes.

Seems you you might be in a minority, yet you’re speaking as if the film was somehow disliked by a majority of people.

So now who’s got made up comments?

Time for you to move along.

Fair enough.. I felt dup'd.. along with many others who didnt care for it... (or those who think most/all DC films werent good)

Money means nothing. You cant know you didnt like it until AFTER you pay.

Move along? (funny)..

maybe time for you stop making up lies.. like I'm some woman hater. (as, again, you have no clue what your talking about.. but got butt hurt because someone didnt like your WW movie)

"So now who’s got made up comments?"

Got it.

ummm.. that would still be you.

Any of our members in the D.C. area answer the casting call for this, they are filming at the abandoned Landmark Mall as I post

Makes no sense?! A perfect fit for the DC universe. ;)
So unfortunate but yes... Can’t fathom why they can’t get their stuff together at DC, it’s crazy. They’ve got good people, like Henry Cavill and Gal here, to an extend Affleck as well, and they manage to make a mess of things still. Wonder Woman is the best they have showed us, and I quite like it. Would be a shame to tarnish that with a bad sequel !

So unfortunate but yes... Can’t fathom why they can’t get their stuff together at DC, it’s crazy. They’ve got good people, like Henry Cavill and Gal here, to an extend Affleck as well, and they manage to make a mess of things still. Wonder Woman is the best they have showed us, and I quite like it. Would be a shame to tarnish that with a bad sequel !

What they need to do is put some of their animation people in charge, or at least add them as official consultants to tell their live action people what they're doing wrong whenever they do something stupid.

Im super hyped for Wonder Woman 84. I have a feeling this is really going to be something special. As for Steve Trevor, I have a feeling Circe is involved.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back