ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

So the saga continues...

My replacement belt arrived today, and while the bag says large, the belt is clearly marked medium, and is too small... :facepalm

Waiting to hear back from customer service...

On a lighter note, the leather shop received my holster and is working the modifications. Should be done this week!

Sean

Sorry to hear that. Here's hoping the leather shop can fix your holster.

So the saga continues...

My replacement belt arrived today, and while the bag says large, the belt is clearly marked medium, and is too small... :facepalm

On a lighter note, the leather shop received my holster and is working the modifications. Should be done this week!

Sean

That's terrible to hear. A friend of mine ordered the X-wing pilot jumpsuit a while back and got a size that was way too big. Took a little over a week for them to finally get back to her saying that yes, they did send the wrong item.

So the saga continues...

Sean

What size pants do you wear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

halliwax, I don't mean to talk out of place but I got a medium belt, and while it does fit in that I can wear it, the lightsabre clip is too far to the left (it sits on my hip). I can comfortably buckle on the third hole. For comparison my pant size is 33-34. I was on the low size of medium per Anovos sizes, yet i have to wear it on the wider settings. I am trying to get a large size belt (got very positive news today from Anovos CS but need to confirm the holster strap piece). Im not knocking Anovos as making an accurate replica belt that fits multiple sizes is difficult... just thought my experience may help... hope it was. It really is a nicely made belt, or I'd not be looking to get a size large.

Sorry to just change the convo a little but Solo is coming out in just a few weeks. What’s Anovos got in store for us? I’ve seen two new trooper helmets in the trailers. Fingers crossed that they reveal something new by the time the film releases!

Sorry to just change the convo a little but Solo is coming out in just a few weeks. What’s Anovos got in store for us? I’ve seen two new trooper helmets in the trailers. Fingers crossed that they reveal something new by the time the film releases!

I'm hoping all of the new helmets get a release. Mimban, Range, Patrol, and Mud Troopers. Along with Enfys Nest, and maybe we could finally get a Rogue One/Solo TK Helmet. Although I don't expect all of those to get a release, hopefully we get a few of them.

I'm hoping all of the new helmets get a release. Mimban, Range, Patrol, and Mud Troopers. Along with Enfys Nest, and maybe we could finally get a Rogue One/Solo TK Helmet. Although I don't expect all of those to get a release, hopefully we get a few of them.

Like, I really want some of these SOLO helmets but, you know, YOU KNOW, my SO and my wallet are started to ask questions!

Like, I really want some of these SOLO helmets but, you know, YOU KNOW, my SO and my wallet are started to ask questions!

My wallet is incredibly grateful that there is such a long time between Solo and Episode IX! Maybe I can catch up on some other stuff I've been wanting.

I wear a 34 waist. The small belt barely fits, and it puts the lightsaber clip toward my back. The medium belt fits better, but the clip is along my side. The large belt has everything right where it should be.

CS received my request and is working on a response. In the meantime, here's my modified holster, which arrives tomorrow. The leather shop was able to get the strap to fit by slightly moving it. They also modified the cut-out to accommodate the blaster.

A2BB5281-64D6-4EE5-9A12-9A076C02B0F6.jpeg

For those interested, http://www.thorshammercustomleather.com/ did the mods for me. Great guy to work with! Highly recommended!

Sean

Last edited:
In the meantime, here's my modified holster, which arrives tomorrow. They were able to get the strap to fit by slightly moving it. They also modified the cut-out to accommodate the blaster.

View attachment 816142

Sean

Sweet! Looks great!

I am waiting to hear from CS what "strap replacement" means... like literally just a strap that i will have have fixed or an entire holster replacement with corrected strap. The good news was they somehow found a large belt in the storage facility and its on hold for me til CS gets a confirmation on how the strap will be fixed for me. Fingers crossed everything locks in.

Anyone gotten their Kylo Premiere costumes? (cue laughter, I know). But their quote to us is "we...anticipate shipping to customers to begin in late March and continue through April." It is dizzying that, this close to the end, they still have no feel for their own follow through. Frikkin dazzling-dizzying.

And oh, Anovos, if you are reading this, I am going to pre-order $10,000.00 worth of merchandise by Summer 2018.

Wait, you don't get it: I said I was going to order tons of stuff by Summer 2018. Oh wait, I mean $10k in Winter 2019. Oh wait, my mistake, $10k coming your way in Fall 2022, and so on. Or maybe you indeed get it and are speaking about other folk. But that was my meaning. ;)

This is why Anovos doesn't take shipping times seriously. Why should they, when people will complain and continue to pre-order from them anyway.

Small update on the Skywalker Bespin rig - Anovos CS has stated they have a “small run of corrected” Skywalker rigs and are going to swap out my entire rig with a new one. Just waiting on shipping labels to send it back...

Sean

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back