X-wing Pilot Helmet

Oh! The mic tip! So not the easiest thing to come across. We worked a few angles on this before Droidboy finally just printed some out. The cleanup is super quick and upon further discussion we thought if we just did a quick dip in plasti-dip did the trick where the print looks and feels like it should. We attached this to some metal and that did the trick.

mic tip 3d print.jpgmic tip.jpg

Finished helmet looks awesome. Is there any chance we could see a picture of someone wearing it to get an idea of the size? That or maybe compared to any of the other versions out there if you happen to have one?

Lemme get a pic for you tonight of mine, its in its raw form, so completely unfinished. Mind you it will not have padding. It is a really good size, so not too big and not too small.. a Goldie Locks helmet in my eyes. Ha!

Finished helmet looks awesome. Is there any chance we could see a picture of someone wearing it to get an idea of the size? That or maybe compared to any of the other versions out there if you happen to have one?

Here you go Somerset, in between looks I asked my model friend (and super geek) Jazzi if she would do a test fit. I have not ordered padding yet, so we took a flannel shirt and used it for this demonstration.

Jazzi Test Fit.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back