Who has Qui Gon's lightsaber post ROTS?

I think we are going to learn something "New" about force ghosts in the next 2 films

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we are going to learn something "New" about force ghosts in the next 2 films

Hey halliwax ! So, is that a spoiler? Or a you-hope-so?

If it's a spoiler, don't answer this next question, if it's a you-hope-so, please speculate away...

Who do you think will appear as a Force Ghost, and to whom will they appear?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @halliwax ! So, is that a spoiler? Or a you-hope-so?

If it's a spoiler, don't answer this next question, if it's a you-hope-so, please speculate away...

Not starting a fight here. But to answer your question, he qualified his statement with: "I think"...

Personally, I'd be surprised if they didn't dump in some force ghost. If any, I'm going to say it'd be Old Ben. If Disney is EVER going to admit to doing an Obi Wan movie, they'll want Ben to be on people's mind in a big way. I'm not a betting man, but I'd put money on that one.

Hey @halliwax ! So, is that a spoiler? Or a you-hope-so?

not really a spoiler, pablo and team have already said we are going to learn more about the whole "force ghost" and their abilities and more importantly their limitations

will we see this in ep8 no idea, but he did say there is more to come

I remember a rumor about possibly having hayden christensen coming back to film something. The ghost is probably the way for that. But not sure if that ever ended up being true or not.

i have a gut feeling that rumor could be true, since he was at this past celebration.. forgot how many years its been since his last? over 10 maybe? plus they were debating on having him in ep7

we shall all see...

i just wouldn't be surprise to see force ghosts not being as powerful as we all thought...

Is this the journal you speak of?

GL - THE STAR WARS.jpg

I only wished Lucasfilm and their Story Group would have stuck with it ... and not wander of the path . . . to certain doom ... with or without Qui-Gon's lightsaber :wacko

Chaïm

P.S. Would this discussion fare a lot better in the designated STAR WARS section?

i have a gut feeling that rumor could be true, since he was at this past celebration.. forgot how many years its been since his last? over 10 maybe? plus they were debating on having him in ep7

we shall all see...

i just wouldn't be surprise to see force ghosts not being as powerful as we all thought...
Well hopefully it ends up being a "well that was cool" type moment then a "that was pointless" moment.

we shall all see...

Obi Wan really never did anything except give info to Luke. They never really said how that makes you "more powerful than you can possibly imagine".

What would Anakin do other than tell Luke "Um, so first, sorry about your mom and second your hand. *nervous laugh* Sorry kid." I think it would make more sense, like someone said on here previously, if he appeared to Kylo Ren to try to stop him.
That conversation would start with "First, stop being a wuss and throwing hissy fits. Force choke someone who screwed up like a real bad guy. Geez, you're making the bad side of the family look bad!"

Hey patrickivan ! No fight necessary my friend. :) "I think" can mean several things, including eluding to knowing something or having read something that may be a spoiler. I simply didn't want halli to go any further with his "I think" here if it was a spoiler is all. That's why I was asking, and again, if his "I think" was said in a hypothetical sense, and he wanted to share his fan-fiction-possibility, that I want to hear what he thinks because it's fun to speculate.

I've been skipping whole pages in the Last Jedi Pre-Release thread that have "Spoiler" links in them and then the possible open discussion of the spoiler links just to ensure that I have the best experience possible at the theater come December 2017. ;)

Now, I hadn't heard about halli's explination("pablo and team have already said we are going to learn more about the whole "force ghost" and their abilities and more importantly their limitations"), and I probably would have skipped it, but that's O.K. I'll forget that I'd read it by December anyway. As long as I don't think about it that is. Wait, what was I talking about, hmphf? Must not have been that important. Those were not the answers I was looking for. Move along. (Waves hand at self):D

I'm with you in the "I'd love to see Old Ben in Force Ghost mode", I think it'd be even easier to pull off that than the young Princess Leia in Rogue One.

Hey Sym-Cha ! I don't think that's the Journal they speak of. Maybe one of these...

STAR WARS - BOOK - My Jedi Journal - 01.jpg

LIGHTSABER - Ultimate Lightsaber - Build Your Own box - 01.jpg

STAR WARS - BOOK - The Jedi Path - 01.jpg

but I think it's really this one...

The_Journal_of_Ben_Kenobi_DoH.png

Star_Wars_6_Journals_of_Ben_Kenobi.jpg

:lol

And I sure hope they leave Hayden Christensen out of any further torturing of Anakin Skywalker's Force Ghost.

Sebastian Shaw is Anakin Skywalker's Force Ghost. End of discussion. With eyebrows of course! ;) O.K. that's really the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they should show Obi-Wan putting Qui-Gon Jinn's lightsaber down in his chest, and then laying down some blanketing, and then laying Anankin's lightsaber down in his chest and closing the lid with great reverence in....

star_wars__kenobi___fan_made_poster_by_darthdestruktor.png
darthdestruktor - if you're here buddy, it's not perfect, but I LOVE THIS! And I'd see it in a heartbeat!!!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back