Nike Mag 2016 Lottery

See how one misguided comment can quickly derail a thread. Let's stay on-topic and if you think someone is trolling, remember our motto... "report and/or ignore". :)

I have 5 different confirmation numbers, I have received 3 emails so far telling me I have not won, 2 more to go (fingers crossed)

No, I purchased tickets five different times and it looks like they're treating those as different pulls. I'm getting emails based on each confirmation number three down two to go

Weird I didn't get any emails, just a notification in the Nike app saying my name wasn't picked. I purchased 4 tickets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Weird I didn't get any emails, just a notification in the Nike app saying my name wasn't picked. I purchased 4 tickets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I installed the Nike+ app earlier this afternoon. After logging in, I had one notification in my Nike+ inbox stating that I did not win. Later in the day, I got 4 emails to one of my regular email addresses for the 4 tickets I bought, each stating that I did not win. That said, you'll probably get at least one email at some point.

my email

loser%20nike%20mags%20auto%20laces_zpshhnsuunj.png

fight%20club%20girl%20crying_zpszoic5hpi.gif

noting has been said about the UK draw yet. i bought a total of 120 tickets but i bought them all in one go so that L email hurt like a bitch haha :lol

Devilnash, I hope you do win spending that much.

Kinds of reminds me of the 2011 auction, where I started bidding, got to about $300 before the email from eBay comes in stating"even if you win the bid, we will not send you the shoes because you are outside of the US. Your bid will be taken as a donation to the MJF Foundation".

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back