Nike Mag 2016 Lottery

Ok so I'm from the UK. I put £30 worth in, but it let me enter my UK address?!
If by some astonishing stroke of luck I should win, would someone from the States take delivery of them for me?
obviusly you can open them and give them a try on (if they fit) just forward them to me when ya done .

I do do feel I stand more chance developing a cure for cancer or solving the puzzle of Cold Fusion than winning tho tbh..樂

When Nike calls you to verify the entry/prize, will they be calling you on your American or UK phone number? I believe they will disqualify the win and move to the next alternate winner.

When Nike calls you to verify the entry/prize, will they be calling you on your American or UK phone number? I believe they will disqualify the win and move to the next alternate winner.

It will probably be by email. If they strictly did it by phone then there's a high chance a winner could miss the call and unknowingly forfeit the shoes.

It will probably be by email. If they strictly did it by phone then there's a high chance a winner could miss the call and unknowingly forfeit the shoes.

I think how they intend to contact you is spelled out in the terms and conditions. They will verify eligibility before handing them over.

Guess The first auction just happened in Hong Kong. According to the facebook post it sold for 81 MILLION HKD. If that's correct, it's over $10 MILLION USD for a pair of sneakers.

* Scratch that - just got corrected - It was 810,000 HKD which is only $104,000. I'm not sure that's any better :)

Read into that however you will...

-Gary

So I got bored at work.

Here's the odds if you have 25 entries per size granted some speculations:

300,000 participants at an average of 7 entries per participant:

2.1 Million Entries

Size (7) = 11 Pairs = 13% of Total Pool of Shoes multiplied by total number of entries: 273,000 Entries Per Size 7
Size (9) = 22 Pairs = 26% of Total Pool of Shoes multiplied by total number of entries: 546,000 Entries Per Size 9
Size (11) = 33 Pairs = 33% of Total Pool of Shoes multiplied by total number of entries: 819,000 Entries Per Size 11
Size (13) = 18 Pairs = 21% of Total Pool of Shoes Multiplied by total number of entries: 378,000 Entries Per Size 13

(25 entries x the number of pairs per size) divided by total number of entries per size

0.1% chance per 25 entries.

So I got bored at work.

Here's the odds if you have 25 entries per size granted some speculations:

300,000 participants at an average of 7 entries per participant:

2.1 Million Entries

Size (7) = 11 Pairs = 13% of Total Pool of Shoes multiplied by total number of entries: 273,000 Entries Per Size 7
Size (9) = 22 Pairs = 26% of Total Pool of Shoes multiplied by total number of entries: 546,000 Entries Per Size 9
Size (11) = 33 Pairs = 33% of Total Pool of Shoes multiplied by total number of entries: 819,000 Entries Per Size 11
Size (13) = 18 Pairs = 21% of Total Pool of Shoes Multiplied by total number of entries: 378,000 Entries Per Size 13

(25 entries x the number of pairs per size) divided by total number of entries per size

0.1% chance per 25 entries.

So..............your saying I have a chance?

So..............your saying I have a chance?
fc2fca5cc8833d35c92822a6af386914480a4e7c2411a6329d9742eb6bc89110.jpg

Guess The first auction just happened in Hong Kong. According to the facebook post it sold for 81 MILLION HKD. If that's correct, it's over $10 MILLION USD for a pair of sneakers.

* Scratch that - just got corrected - It was 810,000 HKD which is only $104,000. I'm not sure that's any better :)

Read into that however you will...

-Gary

First auction pair sold in Hong Kong for over $100,000

I bet a screen used pair would go for less. Crazy shoe collectors!

Michael J. Fox founded his eponymous Foundation in 2000 after publicly disclosing that he had been diagnosed with Parkinson’s at age 29.

Isn't that how old he was when he shot 2nd and 3rd films?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back