Star Trek TOS Captain's Chair Build

The attachments aren't working for me. :(
Sorry, I do a lot of posting on the train, so sometimes the WiFi messes things up. I tried to fix it but it kept killing my browser. I'll try to get them back up by the end of today. For a Star Trek fan, I really hate technology.

OK, here are the pictures that got messed up, from the plywood cutting parts of the project.
IMG_6692.JPGIMG_6691.JPGIMG_6690.JPGIMG_6693.JPG

Unfortunately no, I'm away at school and haven't had much to think about it this semester. Hoping to make some progress over winter break in December!

Hey, you wouldn’t happen to have the plans from that site would you? I was only able to download all but one file and can’t find it anywhere.

Just stumbled on this. Very nice work. I hope to be doing a similar project in the near future. Once again, very nice work.
Cheers,
Kevin

I am loving this build! I was inspired by the Tested "1 day" build adding the electronics. Building one is not in the cards for me, so living vicariously through you! KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back