Kylo Ren Lightsaber Size?

Kenzie C01

I’m working on modifying this 3D model I found to be close to screen accurate. I printed off one of the parts and it seems tiny. It matches this blueprint I found, but take out a ruler and look: 9” does not seem right...

So what should the proper hight be? I can scale the parts when I find out. (Disney store and blade builders for comparison)
388f9deb92ad3da1a0757306fd21e428.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most likely it's about a hair under 11-3/8" long. This is going by other measurements and blueprints people have provided for the official licensed version (not the FX version but the one that was around $1200 or so from that one prop company in England that went out of business) Oh and that blueprint in the pic you posted is very inaccurate. Below is a link to a post in this thread that has a pic that shows what the saber should look like (the one on the right)...

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=253984&page=26&p=4107433&viewfull=1#post4107433

I hope that helps.

Last edited:
Most likely it's about a hair under 11-3/8" long. This is going by other measurements and blueprints people have provided for the official licensed version (not the FX version but the one that was around $1200 or so from that one prop company in England that went out of business) Oh and that blueprint in the pic you posted is very inaccurate. Below is a link to a post in this thread that has a pic that shows what the saber should look like (the one on the right)...

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=253984&page=26&p=4107433&viewfull=1#post4107433

I hope that helps.

Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back