ALIEN COVENANT Design, Costumes and found objects

Exact match Oram water bottle, done.

IMG_5526.JPGbottle.JPG

Actually managed to get a cuople hours to do something today :thumbsup

I've been playing around with various sizes of laser-cut and engraved badges on some old brown leather off-cuts, primariy for the WY badge on the Blackhawk wrist-bands.
The 'shiny' ones are on the tanned side, the lighter ones on the hide.

wce93p.jpg

On the gloves (yeah, I know they're upside down)

Tanned

Hide

Also, this :)

I'll be able to start working on stuff properly after next week, I need to source some more leather, there's a place nearby that does off-cuts, I'll try and get over there this week and see if I can find some tan that matches the gloves.

Anyone taken a crack at David? I was thinking of starting on maybe his wild hair jumpsuit with the cape and flare gun... Or anyone done Walter's hoodie?

Anyone taken a crack at David? I was thinking of starting on maybe his wild hair jumpsuit with the cape and flare gun... Or anyone done Walter's hoodie?
Haven't heard of anyone tackling David as yet. There are some decent interview shots of Fassbender in the faded blue Prometheus flight suit with pieces falling off. If you don't have the Blu-ray, I can post them here. You may want to join our FB page as well since there is some info posted there only.

Haven't heard of anyone tackling David as yet. There are some decent interview shots of Fassbender in the faded blue Prometheus flight suit with pieces falling off. If you don't have the Blu-ray, I can post them here. You may want to join our FB page as well since there is some info posted there only.

Thanks! I think I'm on there, I just never go on Facebook.... I'll have a look.

Anyone know if this is a custom piece or if it's an actual holster? I'm about to start making it from scratch but just want to know if anyone has ID'd this.

Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 8.49.07 pm.png

Leather patches for the gloves and belt:

kcaus4.jpg

dm7g1z.jpg

2e38qxz.jpg

1zwp637.jpg

If anyone needs a set, drop me a PM :)

I can do the rubber patches on the backpacks:

jq154k.jpg

2r6yvww.jpg

Unfortunately laser-gravable rubber sheet is expensive, and since I don't currently need these pieces myself, I won't be making any unless anyone specifically wants them. Again, drop me a PM if you want to discuss it :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back