Hunger Games props

I just thought I would share a find with everyone. There haven't been any really close replicas of the mockingjay pin, but I did find one on Alibaba.com that is the closest yet (in my opinion) to the movie version. I ordered one and roughed it up a bit and I'm a lot happier with this one than any of the others I've seen/purchased. It is more 3D than the one in the movie appears to be and has a few discrepancies, but overall it's pretty close and it's definitely better than NECA's. Just passing it along.

IMG_0139.JPG

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...pins-brooches-for-women/208761_576459247.html

Also, does anyone know what weapon the Peacekeepers are armed with?

Depends: which movie? book?

In the books, it mentions stun guns and guns...no description.

In the first movie, they carried stun batons (Some were auctioned). Oddly, they had the electrodes on the butt end, so in use you'd have to turn them around and might shock yourself.

Unless the knobbly end is actually the handle...which would actually make sense, but then they didn't carry them or hold them that way in the movie.

The-Hunger-Games-Screen-used-Electric-peacekeeper-baton-1.jpg

In the second movie they carried what appeared to be P90's (ala stargate) and Beretta storms with the stocks painted white. They also used pistols, they look like the P139B.

Behind the scenes...note the barettas

39708a8a6137cebc43b8e6deefe62ca0.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back