Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Not sure if anyone is interested, but I got a guy I bought a pair of DITA Mock One "clones" from about a week ago. And after comparing them to my authentic pair, they are pretty damn good. The markings don't look as awful as I was expecting, they have solid weight. They also come with their leather case, box and cleaning cloth. I'm currently seeing if he can get a pair of Flight 006, let me know if anyone is interested and I'll see what I can get. Not bad for the price, paid $30 from them.

IMG_3159.jpgIMG_3160.jpgIMG_3161.jpgIMG_3163.jpgIMG_3165.jpgIMG_3166.jpgIMG_3167.jpg

Not sure if anyone is interested, but I got a guy I bought a pair of DITA Mock One "clones" from about a week ago. And after comparing them to my authentic pair, they are pretty damn good. The markings don't look as awful as I was expecting, they have solid weight. They also come with their leather case, box and cleaning cloth. I'm currently seeing if he can get a pair of Flight 006, let me know if anyone is interested and I'll see what I can get. Not bad for the price, paid $30 from them.

View attachment 815739View attachment 815740View attachment 815741View attachment 815742View attachment 815743View attachment 815744View attachment 815745
What were the differences you noticed

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Main differences are the weight and the gold. The clones are a hair lighter and the gold is a tad muted, but both are barley noticeable. Other then that, they are spot on. I'm surprised the font on the arms are the same as the authentic ones I have. Even the nose pads are gold with the "D" engraved on both. Super impressed with the attention to detail, didn't think the clones would have all the exact markings the real ones have, same font, same letter sizing and all. So far, I wear them everyday.

What were the differences you noticed

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Main differences are the weight and the gold. The clones are a hair lighter and the gold is a tad muted, but both are barley noticeable. Other then that, they are spot on. I'm surprised the font on the arms are the same as the authentic ones I have. Even the nose pads are gold with the "D" engraved on both. Super impressed with the attention to detail, didn't think the clones would have all the exact markings the real ones have, same font, same letter sizing and all. So far, I wear them everyday.
Any link on where to buy them? My girlfriend really likes my originals but she brakes everything lol

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

He said he gets them from a guy on Amazon.com, but hasn't seen him on there for a while. I asked for the sellers name, and haven't heard back yet.

Any link on where to buy them? My girlfriend really likes my originals but she brakes everything lol

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

I'd be super interested for the Flight 006 at that price.

What I'd like to do is use these frames for prescription eyeglasses. Anyone know a good way to do that?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back