Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Cant share... sorry... promised i whouldnt so i wont.

not sure if I applaud your loyalty to a fraud like "deckard" but to each their own

here's what he told me when I trusted that he knew what he was talking about:
"The Dita lenses are 20% saturation blue grey tint, with an exterior flash coat, not to be confused with mirror flash."

Mentioned that to Jason and he told me that "deckard" is full of ***** and doesn't have any insider knowledge about lenses and is just guessing

- - - Updated - - -

I'll post it again for anyone who needs to see it better

The Dita lenses are 20% saturation blue grey tint, with an exterior flash coat, not to be confused with mirror flash.

courtesy of our good friend "deckard"

Its not loyalty to him... because he tried the same thing to me with my red lenses for the civil war glasses. But no thats not what i used for this... do you realy think my optician cant judge glasses on his own ? I think if you find a good one like Jason he can spot of from the images.

Sorry to dissapoint but seen it befor and wont do it again to give info to people and see it 1 dat later on eBay forsale.

not sure if I applaud your loyalty to a fraud like "deckard" but to each their own

"The Dita lenses are 20% saturation blue grey tint, with an exterior flash coat, not to be confused with mirror flash."

Mentioned that to Jason and he told me that "deckard" is full of ***** and doesn't have any insider knowledge about lenses and is just guessing

- - - Updated - - -

The Dita lenses are 20% saturation blue grey tint, with an exterior flash coat, not to be confused with mirror flash.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm with you, how do you stay loyal to a complete fraud and thief?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Its not loyalty to him... because he tried the same thing to me with my red lenses for the civil war glasses. But no thats not what i used for this... do you realy think my optician cant judge glasses on his own ? I think if you find a good one like Jason he can spot of from the images.

Sorry to dissapoint but seen it befor and wont do it again to give info to people and see it 1 dat later on eBay forsale.

Well you did say this yesterday:

"He gave me the colors of the lenses thats how i can let them get made... you dont need a pdf for that your optician can cut everything you want. Promised him i whouldnt give them to anybody so i wont. But what he is doing now is crazy... "

Im just going by that.

Its all good either way

Please read previous post... you guys can make from it whatever you want...

I dont know that guy and he lives on other side of the world so i dont give a f* about him. The info above this post is what he also gave me but not what i used :)

So there might be a change they are 10% of but i think they are pretty damn close

I'm with you, how do you stay loyal to a complete fraud and thief?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

A few things he got right... like i said before... but my optician couldnt agree on all so i went a few things he said... yes.

Guys just contact Jason i think he will get them made for you... but i doubt he will give you color codes...

Well you did say this yesterday:

"He gave me the colors of the lenses thats how i can let them get made... you dont need a pdf for that your optician can cut everything you want. Promised him i whouldnt give them to anybody so i wont. But what he is doing now is crazy... "

Im just going by that.

Its all good either way

Great..... Look at the frames RDJ is wearing in his new Instagram post.
feac20c9bbe3d6f6f3721e6901d918a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Lenses are from Jason... buying the glasses and in this case lenses sepperate is cheaper

- - - Updated - - -

Swapped them Yourself ? Look great dude

Thank you! Nope, didn't have the heart to try. Took them to this pretty high end place downtown that did a great job with them. They also took great care while handling them, which was very appreciated.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back