Disney Park's FX Lightsabers with removable blades.

Who is the manufacturer of these? Which manufacturer is printed/embossed on the lightsaber? So far I haven't found that pictured. I know from reading here that Disney is the retail outlet. Best of luck to those seeking to purchase one without hurdles, so annoying.

The seam on the Vader band is spoiling a lovely reproduction. It makes me think to give the band a once over with a lens and sunlight.

To those that have these(please don't try if uncertain/risky if not able to see it); can a Rey blade go into Kylo hilt, so that one may have an approximate Ben Solo saber?

rnbuda, thanks, I'm really glad I got one.
The AP discount helps too.
My wife spends a lot throughout the years so we also get additional discount coupons sent to us too.
I got it for just a few bucks over $100

Now the pricing in 2018 makes sense to me. Prices with coupon value redemption in mind.

So after seeing the Kylo Ren and Vader sabers by them, we know that visually they are way more accurate then the MR/Hasbro versions ever been.

So I am wondering, knowing that Disney produced a much more thinner Ky, do any of you think Disney would do the same for Luke's green saber? If the neck is at least the same diameter of the blade and they use their Store exclusive soundboard I would buy the very first scalped one someone posts on ebay faster then you can say "Im a Jedi like my father before me". When taking the size of Yoda's fx into account it is possible on a licensed manufacture level to fit the guts between the grips and the pommel...IMO. I always wanted a thinner luke with the right soundfont. But the custom ones are just grossly overpriced. For what they charge Id rather do a whole new costume.

I would be happy to pay 200-250 if Disney does it.

It took long enough but I found a video on the Vader. The down side is that its in Japanese.

I have been dying to hear the soundboard! But OMG it has the right ignition sound. I have been wanting that for a long time but never got around to swapping the stock sound card on my converted MR ESB FX. Now I want the Disney one even more. Like now...To Bad all my money is going into the sexy CFO Vader helmet at the moment but I think this saber will be my next purchase. My other projects can wait!

I'd like to hear that. Please post the link vader45.
It took long enough but I found a video on the Vader. The down side is that its in Japanese.

I have been dying to hear the soundboard! But OMG it has the right ignition sound. I have been wanting that for a long time but never got around to swapping the stock sound card on my converted MR ESB FX. Now I want the Disney one even more. Like now...To Bad all my money is going into the sexy CFO Vader helmet at the moment but I think this saber will be my next purchase. My other projects can wait!

You guys want a video of the Disney Vader? My buddy has one we can film a video tonight

Any special things you want to see?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys want a video of the Disney Vader? My buddy has one we can film a video tonight

Any special things you want to see?

It's not so much "see" as it is "hear"... sound is the crucial question mark between the Black Series and these "park" sabers (the "park" sabers are better looking/more accurate).

It's not so much "see" as it is "hear"... sound is the crucial question mark between the Black Series and these "park" sabers (the "park" sabers are better looking/more accurate).

Personally, I prefer the sound of the black series/Fx sabers over the Disney park's version. I don't really have room to complain though as I got them for the aesthetics and how easy to display them would be.

Personally, I prefer the sound of the black series/Fx sabers over the Disney park's version. I don't really have room to complain though as I got them for the aesthetics and how easy to display them would be.
Yeah i agree the kylo saber from disney looks the part but sound and even the impact sound is poor

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

He doesn’t have any black series sabers to compare on film, but I can have him do his best on recording the sound of the pro exclusive

I think the sound is slightly improved on the Vader since both the on and off sounds and idle hum were swapped out to better fonts then the REY. The swings are the same. Altho I always liked the swing sounds on that particular sound board(originally used by the Ultimate FX sabers.)

Edit: Now that I hear it again the soundboard is far superior to the other 2 sabers.

listen here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FllMi7_FzIw

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back