One of a few final things is the landing gears that on the left back panel turn on (Blue switch) the four flood lights given on this build. I like many want the gears removable so have any of you fixed that switch to only work when the remote is used l wonder!.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a great mod for the engine flaps. I read it on my phone originally and didn't really understand what it was about. Now on the PC looking closer I see this is a must modification for me. Looks so much better, I've seen others have made different attempts, however this looks like the easiest and best looking I think.

Great tip Jordan !

One question from my side. I remember there was a Paragraphics set to go over the engine to give it a slightly more 3D effect. Is that movie accurate ??

One of a few final things is the landing gears that on the left back panel turn on (Blue switch) the four flood lights given on this build. I like many want the gears removable so have any of you fixed that switch to only work when the remote is used l wonder!.

Mine is in flight only and I filled the landing light openings.
I cut the two wires to the switch and spliced them together. Then used the redundant connections on the board for my additional cockpit lighting.

The movie original Falcons quite bare from the search I've done over the years Portaler!!

Im going for a landed bird eventually Craig ;-).

I got good news from Deagostini today that the extra greebie parts are going to be with us within a month

Last edited:
The movie original Falcons quite bare from the search I've done over the years Portaler!!

Im going for a landed bird eventually Craig ;-).

I got good news from Deagostini today that the extra greebie parts are going to be with us within a month

Where'd you see this? How do we get the extra bits? Are they just going to send them to all subscribers? Or do we have to request them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where'd you see this? How do we get the extra bits? Are they just going to send them to all subscribers? Or do we have to request them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They posted it on my Deag Ask the Publisher thread. They said that they will automatically send them to subscribers. If you purchased through a news agent then you will have to call to get it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Updated TIE\FALCON art from the build . . .

5EgliA1l.jpg

Well, I got a surprise package from DeAgo. I finished my subscription six or more months ago. I thought it would be the extra greeblies. Nope. Just issue 40 sans magazine. What the hell?? Why? Doesn't make any sense. I didn't request a replacement or anything! I'm so glad I'm done with my sub. So tired of DeAgo.

All thanks to PhotoBucket... still lll be fixing it bit at a time photos/links when l get a day spare, works busy of late. Anyway lve a few new pictures going up this weekend.

Here's the top half underside details, clean and simple for the engines, under £20 for 2 issues of 99...lightly brushed with Tamiya weathering powder 'oil' as l want that area to look cleaner from the engine light.

7cNQ0TYl.jpg

nsuNILil.jpg

TIP: paint the inner side to hide light leaks, same goes for bottom half...

1HO7Ynfl.jpg

All finishing the engine area so will be doing a shoot this week to show it fully with lights on etc... anyone wanting back issues of Build the Millennium Falcon from the online shop will notice it's stopped, however, the issues are still available. For any orders you wish to make, email sales@model-space.co.uk. Remember to give your account number and address with your query.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back