Master Replicas Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Replicas is back?

FYI: Steve Dymszo is part of this new Master Replicas Group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Master Replicas is back?

FYI: Steve Dymszo is part of this new Master Replicas Group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay.... so that means we should have some clarification on the rules and how we proceed with discussions about a topic like this, no? Art Andrews Montagar.... If this is Steve's company, are we even allowed to discuss and promote the purchase of their products, given that he is banned and still owes thousands to members here?

Last edited by a moderator:

I mean I could have read it wrong...

"Stage 2 includes some crowd-funding, expanded marketing, and a pending joint-venture with a very large company to develop brand new collectibles for Star Wars and Star Trek that have never been done before!"

Either way, sounds iffy.

Yeah thats the way I interpreted it.

Many members of this board have "Crowd-funded" this venture already although not by their choosing...:unsure

I mean I could have read it wrong...

"Stage 2 includes some crowd-funding, expanded marketing, and a pending joint-venture with a very large company to develop brand new collectibles for Star Wars and Star Trek that have never been done before!"

Either way, sounds iffy.

I have one of Steve's wraith of khan phaser (made from the DST phaser) and had zero problems getting it from him. other than the MR star trek stuff I never had a problem with not getting what I was owed. I am fully aware though that Steve owes a lot of people.

I'm curious. What was the ordeal with SD in the past that made him and his company/product persona non grata?

So MRG and MR are two separate things? MRG doesnt own the domain masterreplicas.com? Then who the heck are they?

Steve Dymszo is the CEO of Master Replicas Group. He is an amazing talent when it comes to prop making and I am very excited to be on his team. :)
Wow! You do know his reputation here right?

You do know he was banned and stiffed a lot of people out of their money and goods, right?

You do know that one of the RPF rules is that promoting good for sale outside the RPF by any banned member is against the rules, right?

You do realize that by coming in here and promoting a company run by Steve, is in fact, doing just that..... promoting his company?

By Steve allowing his workers at HIS company, of which you stated he is the CEO, to come in here and promote his new business, is another way Steve is circumventing the ban system and Mods should look into this.

I mean really? Not long ago he was selling stuff in our junkyard by having a friend list it for him, now he will be able to have people discussing his items here all day long under the MRG guise? Unbelievable!

If Steve Dymszo is affiliated with Master Replicas Group and is CEO !!! With his past reputation, to me it doesn't matter how talented he is, or what products you say you are selling !!! I'm not touching you with a ten foot cattle prod
for those who don't know about Steve https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=215566

im not saying that this will happen again with MRG but it make people very very wary

Last edited:

Wow! You do know his reputation here right?

You do know he was banned and stiffed a lot of people out of their money and goods, right?

You do know that one of the RPF rules is that promoting good for sale outside the RPF by any banned member is against the rules, right?

You do realize that by coming in here and promoting a company run by Steve, is in fact, doing just that..... promoting his company?

By Steve allowing his workers at HIS company, of which you stated he is the CEO, to come in here and promote his new business, is another way Steve is circumventing the ban system and Mods should look into this.

I mean really? Not long ago he was selling stuff in our junkyard by having a friend list it for him, now he will be able to have people discussing his items here all day long under the MRG guise? Unbelievable!

Disclaimer: I've never interacted with Steve, so I don't have a dog in this race. I'm not defending him OR calling him out.

There's no reason to be so hostile to this Amy person. There's no reason to assume that she would know about his reputation/banning here--if the stories are true, I'm sure Steve isn't keen to spread that information to his employees. She's just doing her job, and spreading the word about her new employer in a place where, logically, it should be well-received.

This is right from the new website:

WELCOME TO MASTER REPLICAS GROUP
(THE BAND IS BACK TOGETHER!)

For those of you who know us from the old MR, it is great to see you again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Disclaimer: I've never interacted with Steve, so I don't have a dog in this race. I'm not defending him OR calling him out.

There's no reason to be so hostile to this Amy person. There's no reason to assume that she would know about his reputation/banning here--if the stories are true, I'm sure Steve isn't keen to spread that information to his employees. She's just doing her job, and spreading the word about her new employer in a place where, logically, it should be well-received.

There is absolutely no reason we shouldn't point it out. She can post here and we are in our right to post about Steve. He is the CEO and banned. There is a reason the MODS made the rule here about such discussions. Her peddling of Steve's goods should NOT be well-received and we shouldn't have to tuck our tails between our legs and bite our lip because you yourself feel she is just doing her job and she should be well-received. But all that aside, MODS have been made aware, this thread has been reported to them, and it is in their hands.

There is absolutely no reason we shouldn't point it out. She can post here and we are in our right to post about Steve. He is the CEO and banned. There is a reason the MODS made the rule here about such discussions. Her peddling of Steve's goods should NOT be well-received and we shouldn't have to tuck our tails between our legs and bite our lip because you yourself feel she is just doing her job and she should be well-received. But all that aside, MODS have been made aware, this thread has been reported to them, and it is in their hands.

I never said you shouldn't point it out. I was just noting that when you pointed it out, your tone was super confrontational towards her. And now you're being hostile to me for attempting to defuse the hostility.

She's not Steve, you have no beef with her personally. And it's not about what "I myself feel"--she is literally doing the thing that she is employed to do, which is to promote the company to a community that aligns with its products. I'm not mandating that it should be well-received here, given the CEO's history on this forum, but again, there's no reason to assume that she would know any of that background.

I never said you shouldn't point it out. I was just noting that when you pointed it out, your tone was super confrontational towards her. And now you're being hostile to me for attempting to defuse the hostility.

She's not Steve, you have no beef with her personally. And it's not about what "I myself feel"--she is literally doing the thing that she is employed to do, which is to promote the company to a community that aligns with its products. I'm not mandating that it should be well-received here, given the CEO's history on this forum, but again, there's no reason to assume that she would know any of that background.

That is the thing about the internet. I have no tone to what I am saying. I am just stating facts... yes, I am stating them bluntly, But I am not putting any tone to it. I cannot help if someone chooses to add a tone to the text. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back