Just had a Stellar Experiance with ANOVOS

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
With the recent events concerning Anovos I posted I would never order from them again, but with Jose coming here and answering questions I figured I would give them a chance so I placed an order on Oct. 12 and my order was shipped Oct 14.

Just thought I would post a "Attaboy" for them that they deserve.

Jose Thanks for coming on here and taking the heat and thanks for restoring my faith in you and your Company :thumbsup

what did you order? im guessing something that was actually available. people have been having the issues with stuff that isn't exactly ready to ship like han belts and stormtrooper armors

The Star Trek velour Tunics.

Just placed another order for a 3rd season Nylon for a friend yesterday and it shipped same day! :thumbsup

I'm still concerned about the state of their Proton Pack and I'm considering canceling my preorder at this point for lack of news or other information. Still, I'm glad to hear that they have a decent service for products that are already made.

Hi I'm new here but, I did want to add my recent experiences. All very good.

I have ordered the NX-01 cap and ST:ENT commander rank set. All shipped quickly and are excellent.

I initially had a really difficult time getting an order placed for the NX-01 ST:ENT Jumpsuit. For some reason this item could not find my address even tho I had just got the items above. I trouble shot with customer service that several random items had this issue, no matter the address. They reserved a suit for me, until customer service was able to help me officially place an order... And gave me a discount on the Jumpsuit pre-order for all the effort.

I too also took advantage of the Bespin Luke holiday deal, and received it quickly and it fits perfectly... Awesome early Christmas present!!!

So I have to say that my experience has been very good, if not exceptional ... And I am very impressed with the quality and details of items I've purchased.

So publicly I'd like to thank you, and a job very well done Anovos.

And to RPF, this place rocks.

Got my velour recently and I love it. I was actually in the hospital the day it arrived, and my girlfriend brought it by to cheer me up - which it did!

velour.jpg

I pre-ordered and paid for the Skywalker Bespin fatigue set on May 4, 2014, and it was delivered on September 8, 2016. Just under 2 and 1/2 years after ordering! I got a great deal, too...Tier 1 pricing when I pre-ordered nearly 2 and 1/2 years before I received the costume was $340...ONLY $92.50 MORE than the 45% off holiday sale pricing NEW BUYERS got this month. PLUS, I got to WAIT for nearly 2 & 1/2 years, while you and other holiday buyers of this costume got immediate shipment. I mean, who would want THAT AND to save almost $100 over Tier 1 pre-orders (aka long-term interest-free loans)??? Gee, ANOVOS, pre-ordering customers like me just aren't worthy of this kind of STELLAR customer service experience!!!!

:-/

Art
'Jon8712'

Same here. I ordered the Skywalker Bespin fatigues as part of one of the holiday promotions, and they shipped super quickly.

Thanks, Anovos!!!

Sean

Can we leave the Anovos-bashing in one of the hundreds of other Anovos-bashing threads? It's borderline off-topic.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back