Destiny Project...Freehand Foam from Dogface (Warlock, Hunter and Awoken)

dogface

Sorry I've been away, but I do have a day job and that pays for supplies. Decided to build a Destiny Warlock, Hunter and Awoken for Dragon this year. The Awoken female and the Warlock are from the concept art and the Hunter is one of the promo pieces.

Attachments

• Hunter1.jpg
    Hunter1.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 970
  • destiny-awoken.jpg
    destiny-awoken.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 714
Raven3.jpeg.Raven1.jpegAgain, no pep files, only patterns hand drawn by my observations. Let's start with the Warlock Raven Helmet.
Raven4.jpegraven6.jpegraven7.jpegraven8.jpegraven9.jpegraven10.jpegRaven12.jpeg
My sister has built the most awesome feather cowl and vestments for this costume. When finished I will include.

Attachments

• Raven5.jpeg
    Raven5.jpeg
    781 KB · Views: 169
Let's get to the hunter mask.
destiny mask3.jpegHuntermask4.jpegI have no earthly idea what happened to all my process picks. Suppose the mods won't care, not taking up a ton of stuff with this reply. Mask is still getting a bunch of tweaking. It looks like its giving the "duck face". Looks best in a selfie.

awokenarmor6.jpegAwokenarmor7.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Hunterarmor1.jpegHunterarmor2.jpeghunterskull1.jpeg
This is my hunter armor with the skull mod. The skull looks too woody right now, I'm trying to smooth it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Not my kit, but it's my paint. The Thorn Hand Cannon.
thornhandcannon1.jpegthornhandcannon2.jpeg
My buddy (the Raven, aka Hotpockets!) didn't want the same side arm as me so he bought this super cool kit. I painted it for him in return for wiring my lights.

Attachments

• hunterskull1.jpeg
    hunterskull1.jpeg
    897.6 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Wow, this is looking great, hopefully I can track you guys down at Dragon Con.

I'm working on a similar freehand foam hunter build (first timer), and using the same nerf gun for my sniper rifle. Not gonna be read yfor D*Con though :(
IMG_2339.JPG

View attachment 358756.View attachment 358755Again, no pep files, only patterns hand drawn by my observations. Let's start with the Warlock Raven Helmet.
View attachment 358757View attachment 358759View attachment 358760View attachment 358761View attachment 358762View attachment 358763View attachment 358764
My sister has built the most awesome feather cowl and vestments for this costume. When finished I will include.

What did you use for the lens to fill in here?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back