Halloween Wars

JiminSTLouis

Sr Member
For those that are into seasonal shows, Halloween Wars starts tonight on the food network.

864_B43_CE-_B3_E8-4_EFF-_B769-975_A31_B5_E7_F2.jpg

Last edited:
Halloween Wars is one if my favorites. This year they also have Halloween Wars: Hayride of Horror where they take the competition outside. It’s starting Monday night.

I wish they’d bring back Jim Henson’s Creature Shop Challenge. It was really good but only on one season.

Halloween Wars is one if my favorites. This year they also have Halloween Wars: Hayride of Horror where they take the competition outside. It’s starting Monday night.

I wish they’d bring back Jim Henson’s Creature Shop Challenge. It was really good but only on one season.

I forgot about that show, but yeah, I didn't dislike it either. I also liked that series based from Face Off called Hot Set, which was also only a season. Yet Face Off never seems to end, despite being such a niche competition. They already don't have enough to do another season, so now its just bringing all the old ones back.

Yeah, no thanks. I hate cooking shows. Now if someone did a show about competition on decorations or haunted houses or something, I'd be all over that, but I couldn't care less about pumpkin carving or cooking.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back