Attachments

• 71YOIkdXh4L._SL1500_.jpg
    71YOIkdXh4L._SL1500_.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 71YOIkdXh4L._SL1500_.jpg
    71YOIkdXh4L._SL1500_.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 65
Last edited by a moderator:
Saw it in 3D Friday. The 3D was amazing, as expected. The corrected scenes were much needed. My son was 3 when this first came out so he never saw it in the theater. I only wish it was the Director's Cut. I also have it pre-ordered from Amazon.

Saw it last night, it looked really good, the 3D made it feel fresh. Wow did that bring back memories. I remember when I was dating my wife in 1991 and we saw a trailer for T2 and she said, "my cousin makes those Terminators" I was like what?? Yep, her cousin is Shane Mahan, now part owner of Legacy Effects. Eventually she got me a tour of Stan Winston Studio back in 2005.
100_1714.JPG

Saw it last night, it looked really good, the 3D made it feel fresh. Wow did that bring back memories. I remember when I was dating my wife in 1991 and we saw a trailer for T2 and she said, "my cousin makes those Terminators" I was like what?? Yep, her cousin is Shane Mahan, now part owner of Legacy Effects. Eventually she got me a tour of Stan Winston Studio back in 2005.
View attachment 754764
Dude what?! Her cousin is Shane Mahan?!?! Thats freaking awesome, how lucky are you!!! I met him at SDCC once a couple years ago, seems like a cool dude. Man. But back to the movie, I loved it. It felt like being a kid again, my mom dropped off my friend and I when we were 9 years old to see this movie. 4 theaters were playing it and we didnt know what theater it was so we walked in and it was the end where they were lowering him into the steel and we screamed and ran out to go into the right theater! I loved how they fixed the stuntmans face when he rides the motorcycle off, it was blatantly a stuntman and not arnold and they fixed it. It was amazing seeing it in theaters again, I was grinning the entire time.

Does this rerelease include the scene with Kyle Reese? That's one of my favourite scenes and from what I understand it was cut from the theatrical release. Reese is really the heart of the first movie for me, which is why I prefer it to judgement day. I'll settle for this though, seeing as I have free movie tickets. ;)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back