King Arts International Limited - Marvel Licensed Products and more

It would appear that the Captain America TWS helmet is finally coming to market. Has anyone received one yet? I'd love to see actual images rather than the publicity photos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I polished up the King Arts
dc303f09e3b8326b55b34bd12af396c6.jpg
8a9905949dae312ca175ce06e7e9e2b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Captain America helmet just arrived but two sad bits of news. First, mine arrived damaged. The stand is split in two. Second, the helmet is permanently fixed to the base. It is not wearable. Aside from that bummer it is really nice. I wasn't planning on costuming in it but I had hoped to be able to try it on. Oh well. Time to contact the seller in China....

FullSizeRender 4.jpgFullSizeRender 5.jpgFullSizeRender 6.jpgIMG_3552.JPG

The Captain America helmet just arrived but two sad bits of news. First, mine arrived damaged. The stand is split in two. Second, the helmet is permanently fixed to the base. It is not wearable. Aside from that bummer it is really nice. I wasn't planning on costuming in it but I had hoped to be able to try it on. Oh well. Time to contact the seller in China....

View attachment 726422View attachment 726423View attachment 726424View attachment 726425

Sorry to hear that! I wish they didn't switch to plastic stands.

Still waiting to see in hand photos of the Heater shield.

A look at the Arc Reactors via youtube by Budget Stark. The first video was actually up a few months ago, but I thought I'd link them in case anyone was interested. The second vid is more recent.

This one came out this month:

Shame that they don't seem very bright though. I expected them to be a lot brighter. All in all I guess it is an improvement over King Arts' palladium arc reactor from Iron Man 2 but I guess I still expected them to be much brighter. They do seem cheaper, so that may have affected the overall quality (and why they didn't use a rechargeable battery and charge port) as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
best place to buy KA in the USA?

Budget Stark says this new IM reactor is 50 GBP or about $65 USD. EBAY sellers have it for about $115

best place to buy KA in the USA?

Budget Stark says this new IM reactor is 50 GBP or about $65 USD. EBAY sellers have it for about $115

Admittedly, it hasn't been easy getting King Arts' products in the West due to copyrights and such. I heard some people have ordered through sites such as Big Bad Toy Store or others. The prices given by Budget Stark are rough conversions based on the actual retail prices quoted by King Arts in HK dollars.

Ebay might be a last resort if you can't find them anywhere else as King Arts only produce these items in limited quantities and ebay sellers put up the price so high.

So is the King Arts Captain America shield much better than the Legends 75th Anniversary metal one? I'm just wondering if its worth paying the extra and attempting to import it or if I just just get the Legends one.

So is the King Arts Captain America shield much better than the Legends 75th Anniversary metal one? I'm just wondering if its worth paying the extra and attempting to import it or if I just just get the Legends one.

The Hasbro one is a decent replica for the money and a great cosplay piece. But the King Arts are the best licensed Captain America shields you can get. They aren't 100% accurate to the films but they are metal, hefty, and look great. So if you want a nice shield to hang up get the Hasbro but the best shields IMO are King Arts.

Unless you can get a Chris Fields TFA shield. Not licensed but the most accurate you'll find.

In my shop I sell both.Tthe 75th Hasbro has a beautiful paintjob, but the diameter is 24" an the shape is much more on the comic style. On the other hand the King Arts has the correct shape and diameter, the correct shape for border and the correct bracket form factor, just a bit rough on their welding. The paint job is much different respect to the 75th (this one is more on the First avenger paint job similar to the Duplicolor's metalcast from Varor's thread for instance), the King arts should be a little more transparent to be accurate to the Winter Soldier paint job (resembles more the Age of Ultron than the Winter Soldier), but still a great piece!

Hope to have been helpful.

Regards,

Alberto

In my shop I sell both, the 75th Hasbro has a beautiful paintjob, but the diameter is 24" an the shape is moch more on the comic style. On the other hand the King Arts has the correct shape and diameter, the correct shape for border and the correct bracket form factor, just a bit rough on their welding. The paint job is much different respect to the 75th (this one is more on the First avenger paint job similar to the Duplicolor's metalcast from Varor's thread for instance), the King arts should be a little more transparent to be accurate to the Winter Soldier paint job (resembles more the Age of Ultron than the Winter Soldier), but still a great piece!

Hope to have been helpful.

Regards,

Alberto

The king arts is 23.5” diameter which isn’t the correct size..
first avenger shields were 26” or 25”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back