Dawn Of Justice armored Batman

Anyone have these files as pdo's? I cannot, for the life of me, open pdf's or zips, only pdo's. Any help would be fantastic:)

Hey guys! I'm new to pepakura and this is my first build. I have been busy building the paper models that you guys have so generously provided (Chest, Abs, Shoulders, and Helmet) and they have turned out great. I am currently in the process of applying the fiberglass and bondo. I am planning to attend my first con in two weeks and am looking to have a complete costume by then. Are there paper files for the gauntlets, legs, and belt out there on this thread? I would greatly appreciate if you guys could point them out to me or upload them if you already have them. Thanks in advance!

Wow! Looks so good!

View attachment 506377View attachment 506378

My helmet came out too big so I am going to make another today. Everything else is ready for plasti dip. 4 days until it needs to be finished for a con.

View attachment 506380

Cape material I got from the ebay listing came in and it falls great. Really loving the weight

View attachment 506381

A work in progress shot of the abs I made. Based them off these templates but a lot of modifications

Nice build bro. btw can i ask you something about what scale did you use for your upper torso armor and what your height is?

Nice build bro. btw can i ask you something about what scale did you use for your upper torso armor and what your height is?

Thanks! I used a 10.2 scale. I'm 6'4". Leaving room for a muscle suit underneath.

Some photos of my finished suit. 17 days of construction since SDCC!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438490319.042274.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438490330.343725.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438490346.520848.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438490363.043457.jpg

And it rained as we were walking there...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438490418.868771.jpg

It was rushed for this con but I'll definitely be tweaking it. A more accurate helmet and shoulder set for sure. Thighs need adjusting. And I need to attach the hand plates.

Last edited:
Its looking awesome! Did you use the files from this Thread?

When I created my Buzz Light year I made a hinge at the knee with a set of screws and washers. I backed up the foam with a sheet of styrene plastic in the spot where the hinge was to prevent the foam from tearing.

This kept the legs and shins totally in alignment all the time and insured that they didn't separate from each other.

Just a thought! ;)

When I created my Buzz Light year I made a hinge at the knee with a set of screws and washers. I backed up the foam with a sheet of styrene plastic in the spot where the hinge was to prevent the foam from tearing.

This kept the legs and shins totally in alignment all the time and insured that they didn't separate from each other.

Just a thought! ;)

Great idea!!

Just a thought! ;)

Great Idea. Do you have any pics?

Hey everyone, I've been following this thread for a while now, and thought it was time to share my progress so far, it's a modified version of the KadzaNeon armor. I've still got quite a bit to do, but for my first ever build, I'm pretty proud of it.
mechsuit1.JPGmechsuit2.JPGmechsuit3.JPGmechsuit4.JPGmechsuit5.JPGI'm going to re-tool the shin and knee parts, and probably make a size smaller helmet with less thick foam. Other than that, I just have to make a cape, add some detail, and paint.

Hey everyone, I've been following this thread for a while now, and thought it was time to share my progress so far, it's a modified version of the KadzaNeon armor. I've still got quite a bit to do, but for my first ever build, I'm pretty proud of it.
View attachment 510729View attachment 510730View attachment 510732View attachment 510733View attachment 510734I'm going to re-tool the shin and knee parts, and probably make a size smaller helmet with less thick foam. Other than that, I just have to make a cape, add some detail, and paint.

Great job. I will be cutting and hopefully getting ready to paint after this weekend. Lets just see if the rain holds out. I have a friend who has done a couple of foam suits come over. So here is to having it done for dragoncon. I have got my cape material in the mail on Monday. I just cant wait to get this completed.

How is everyone attaching their capes to the foam armor? I am still building the armor now, but if I can put some sort of harness in now, so it will not rip the foam I would rather do that now while im building it than after I completed. it. Thoughts....... Looking forward in seeing everyone's builds'.

How is everyone attaching their capes to the foam armor? I am still building the armor now, but if I can put some sort of harness in now, so it will not rip the foam I would rather do that now while im building it than after I completed. it. Thoughts....... Looking forward in seeing everyone's builds'.

I folded the corners into a strip, glued around a buckle I made that looks like the strap. Then hot glued a long strip of industrial Velcro onto the strip of cape and then going over the shoulders. I then added rare earth magnets for added reinforcement.

the suit looks great so far!! I was just gonna offer I wouldn't mind doing the unfolding for the bottom half of the suit!! so if you want send me the files and I'm willing to do the unfolding, originally I had started working on an iron patriot suit for comic con, I have the upper body done and when I saw the BVS trailer with this suit I just had to find files for it as soon as possible, got on google and I'm looking at the photos of it I would absolutely love to do unfolding!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back