Pacific Rim Ground Crew Costumes

If anyone else is interested in the large back stencils, please post here. I will get prices and PM you regarding shipping. Hopefully I can get a quantity discount.

Count me in in for any and all of the stencils Banzai-I am still getting over how fantastic your patches are-cant wait to get one on a jacket,
Cheers!
NickG

I would be in for one of each of the ones you have done [depending on overall price],and if you were to do one for the "Gypsy" brown leather pilots jackets you see at the start of the movie,I would be on for that too?

I would be in for one of each of the ones you have done [depending on overall price],and if you were to do one for the "Gypsy" brown leather pilots jackets you see at the start of the movie,I would be on for that too?
I'll get a price for the three. I never made the GD pilot design so that would be an additional custom design.

HI banzai-
would be interested in the custom design depending on price, I would also need the smaller [chest/arm]designs for the other jackets too.Please let me know the prices for the existing designs and a quote for the gypsy as a separate amount?
cheers!
Nick G

HI banzai-
would be interested in the custom design depending on price, I would also need the smaller [chest/arm]designs for the other jackets too.Please let me know the prices for the existing designs and a quote for the gypsy as a separate amount?
cheers!
Nick G
You plan on starting your own Shatterdome?[emoji41] What about Striker Eureka? JK it's just a large SE on back and a star over Australia on front. Not very interesting.

Oh NO, don't mention another design?.Please just sort me a quote for the ones you have shown on this thread [inc the chest /sleeve designs for em] and a separate quote for the gypsy danger custom design, and I will go from there,-but now you mention it, even though its not the best design, the SE one does have its appeal?
Damnit!

Here's the ID I made for the CT pilot. Took some liberties until I can get a better look at a pilot ID.

WEI-ID-FNL_zpstyuiihpk.jpg

Nice card. Speaking of, I managed to get a hold of a few accurate card holders and I'm wondering what all the cards look like? I mean, is there a huge variance between the Jaeger pilots cards and the ground crew?

Besides the Alaska/Hong Kong differences, there's a symbol on the pilot ID I have yet to identify. It almost looks like GD wings. But I dunno why all would have GD wings.

The color band at the bottom differs on the cards.
Most are red (Hong Kong Shatterdome personnel, CT and CA), GD is blue and SE is green.
Can't confirm it but there may also be yellow.

All the text is the same on all the ID's.

Number on bottom left is not on the pilots ID's.

Several background ID's where sold on the Prop Store site, unfortunately none of them show the full graphics on the back.

It's funny that if you look at crowd shots you will see women with bearded men's ID's.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back