Face Off - Season 7

A friend is on this season and likely one of the more talented people ever on the series. Not sure how far he gets but Cig can run circles around anyone from that show to date.

I knew who was leaving before they even finished. Wow, just bad makeups.

Looks like they might have a Kaiju episode this season. Syked for that one!

Isn't one of the ones who was sent home the guy who was claiming he'd already worked in the industry and done work on shows like DS9?

I usually don't start trying ot remember names until they've pared down to about 10 or so.

Strong start to the new season and, like Knightdriver, I totally called who was gonna get sent "home."

Dina, I think her name was, was clearly the winner on that one. Second/Tying with her was Sasha (the Maven make-up), and out of strange coincidence, I felt that their work complimented each other really well; very contrasting.

It may be early but I'm gonna call it, Dina makes it to the final three.

A friend is on this season and likely one of the more talented people ever on the series. Not sure how far he gets but Cig can run circles around anyone from that show to date.

Someone on another site I go to was saying last night that they know Cig. Ironic that someone on two sites I go to know him!

Isn't one of the ones who was sent home the guy who was claiming he'd already worked in the industry and done work on shows like DS9?

I usually don't start trying ot remember names until they've pared down to about 10 or so.

His was one of the ones the judges liked. Apparently he won an emmy for his work they said.

All in all, I really wasn't impressed with anyone so far. There were a few good ones but nothing to brag about imo

I had a discussion with someone the other night about the show in general. You would think the people who get on the
show would all be in the same range talent wise. Is it fair to the ones who are self taught and work at home to
go up against people who already work in the industry?

I liked the blue makeup on the "life" side. I can't remember her name (generally, I don't remember any of their names until ep 5). I thought she should have won. That makeup was so beautiful, and did anyone else notice the subtle dusting of gold around the chin and jaw? Made me think of those hand painted expensive Korean ball-jointed dolls.

The wood nymph was gorgeously executed.

Regarding the 'twist' at the beginning, sorry, it was lame. To say 'they aren't on the show yet' was crap. They were clearly on TV. Just say what it was, an immediate double elimination.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back