The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread

Holy...the price DOUBLED....it was $20 before!!! Ouch.. I get what you're saying about your watch being big now. The case thickness is what kills it...not the diameter.

Yea, it's got this stupid feature where you can flip the bands and the other side is another watch face with a space field printed on it. It's really weird.

Yea, it's got this stupid feature where you can flip the bands and the other side is another watch face with a space field printed on it. It's really weird.
just checked, the case thickness is 13mm which is insane.

UPDATE: the real bremont watch is 16mm thick the aliexpress one we are looking at says it is 13

just checked, the case thickness is 13mm which is insane.

UPDATE: the real bremont watch is 16mm thick the aliexpress one we are looking at says it is 13

Not sure what you're meaning, 13mm definitely isn't insane for a watch, that's the thickness of a sub. That watch posted by Risu definitely isn't 13mm though :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what you're meaning, 13mm definitely isn't insane for a watch, that's the thickness of a sub. That watch posted by @Risu definitely isn't 13mm though :p
I mainly meant 3mm of difference is insane. It doesn't seem like much but you'll definetely feel the extra 3mm in your cuff. :$

Scout dressed as a Kingsman for Halloween

1F986551-7248-4B0F-85E4-AD89497ACBDF.jpeg

Just got my screen accurate rollagas in the mail. I got really lucky and picked up a mint one for a steal.
IMG_0265.JPG

I actually have a bit of a collection of lighters, as I enjoy fixing/cleaning old ones. Currently I have 3 rollagases and two zippo contempos,

IMG_0267.JPG

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't the rollagases been used in a few James Bond flicks?

Attachments

• IMG_0266.JPG
    IMG_0266.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 254
I mainly meant 3mm of difference is insane. It doesn't seem like much but you'll definetely feel the extra 3mm in your cuff. :$

Can definitely understand that, I've a 13mm tall watch and a 9mm tall watch and the difference is night and day.

Just got my screen accurate rollagas in the mail. I got really lucky and picked up a mint one for a steal.
View attachment 770483

I actually have a bit of a collection of lighters, as I enjoy fixing/cleaning old ones. Currently I have 3 rollagases and two zippo contempos,

View attachment 770485

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't the rollagases been used in a few James Bond flicks?
Gorgeous collection, I got myself an imco due to kingsman, decent lighter.

Has anyone come across a "close enough" or modestly priced pen?

Feel like thats one of the props my display is in need of

Has anyone come across a "close enough" or modestly priced pen?
Feel like thats one of the props my display is in need of

There are Kingsman pens that pop up on Ebay randomly. They are pretty darn close without spending several hundred dollars on the actual pen. That's where I got mine...just doesn't seem like they're on there right now.

It reminds me of the Monroe Chanel No. 5 bottle

View attachment 770797

But best of luck finding that​

UlFPBXW.gif

UlFPBXW.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol!

I did notice this similarity.
IMG_7404.JPG

Doesn't do much for further identifying it, though :/ leaning towards it being custom made for both films

heres the original picture it came from
IMG_7400.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back