Disney Parks Imperial Comlink Bluetooth Communicator

Imperial C1 Comlink (Disney Parks Exclusive)

Back of the box says: The imperial C1 comlink is a 1:1 scale product offered at the Disney parks. As seen in Star Wars ANH, this standard issue hand-held Imperial C1 Comlink helped Luke communicate with C3PO to escape the trash compactor. The Comlink serves as a portable communication device throughout the Galactic Empire. The cylindrical Bluetooth transmitter/receiver has a microphone grill on top, rubberized textured grip and various controls to make and receive transmissions.

Video Review:
https://youtu.be/CmDhFQNVBO0

image1_zpst2lzzumb.jpg

image2_zpsmhxqnwo8.jpg

image3_zps6sugugjt.jpg

image5_zps61whwcy6.jpg

image4_zpsjqn5sc6p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely going to pick one of these up over the phone. If they play music/sounds over bluetooth then it might be a cool item to carry around during troops to add some effects. I dig it!

Also, anyone able to pick up the RC mouse droid yet?

I'm at Hollywood studios right now. They don't have them yet in Orlando. They made a fuss about finding out and even called to disney land where they confirmed it's only available in their park right now.

I called the phone number with the SKU (given in an above post) and ordered it that way. $59.95 +$9.95 shipping to Texas. Can't wait to wear my TK armor on a 501st troop and make and take some calls!

I called the phone number with the SKU (given in an above post) and ordered it that way. $59.95 +$9.95 shipping to Texas. Can't wait to wear my TK armor on a 501st troop and make and take some calls!

Did you have to give a name for a store selling it in the park? If you did, which one?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back