Show your custom Lightsabers!

Seth mentioned re-doing some of his past projects...

I was so excited I rushed a couple. Granted they were table-scrap sabers... but I don't want to do that.

And honestly, after staring at the 3D printed shroud I really began to dislike it so this one:

Shiny13.jpg

Went from being kind of weak and flimsy, to a lot more aggressive and hardcore...

shiny_redux1.jpg
shiny_redux2.jpg
shiny_redux3.jpg

Thank you!

and yeah-- that mylar has a lot of uses-- like covering up numbers on that emitter tip that was once part of a camera lens. :)

Ima scared to go beyond hilts!

Jax-- I have this idea down the road for one of my sabers and may need some modeling advice. I plan to bend your ear soon...

KInda me too.

I was never really interested in them for a loooong time..but now...I...I don't know...I may be. I don't know if I'd do all my sabers but after looking at the run for RE Obi-Wan sabers, I thought about maybe getting in on the 2nd run for mine...

Thanks!

And I like the carbon on the clamp up top, but not as much in the middle. But I'd wait until you got grips on it to make the call-- see how the balance feels.

I think youre right.
i saw the carbon fiber adhesive on Amazon and wondered how it may look on the saber....I'm on the fence. Not really feeling the carbon fiber , but ill see how it looks with the grips.

in the meantime, i fnally finished the King Sol.

I'm a little late to the party, but I'd like to chip in!

I didn't have a wealth of materials, so I had to do a complete scratch build with whatever I had on hand; please keep the laughter to a minimum:

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't have a wealth of materials, so I had to do a complete scratch build with whatever I had on hand; please keep the laughter to a minimum:

Screen Shot 2016-02-29 at 10.51.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-02-29 at 10.51.28 PM.png

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 598292View attachment 598293

looks like a pretty fine saber to me!

love the emitter section

SethS, last time I checked, Pep Boys still carried automotive trim. I'd have to check to be sure, but I think it's still available.

For anyone still interested, I stopped by a Pep Boys and they do still carry a fair selection of auto body molding which make decent saber grips. I did a search on their website, but it came back with over five hundred results, few of which seemed relevant (no matter what combination of words I entered, the right items never came up, at least not on the first few pages).

I think youre right.
i saw the carbon fiber adhesive on Amazon and wondered how it may look on the saber....I'm on the fence. Not really feeling the carbon fiber , but ill see how it looks with the grips.

in the meantime, i fnally finished the King Sol.

[url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/ignatz/sabers/7A31F824-3C3B-4896-84C2-D029162AD026_zpsbadh3o3x.jpg[/URL]
Not going to lie. From all of these gorgeous sabers I think that one is my favorite. Do you have a build thread?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back