Boba Fett metal costume

IMG_3881_zpstdrkrzcd.jpg

IMG_3882_zpsw9n3rxok.jpg

yes, if you can get access to a lathe you can make it easy though. brass is a wonderful material to work with, except for welding.

but there are also many things made better of course. the holes in the top I should habe drilled much more exact. also a little changing in position is seen well later when the oblique is done.

anyway I installed it yesterday

IMG_3927_zpswcklrxi8.jpg

Beautiful craftsmanship!! I am better at making soft parts rather than metal or other hard parts.

Alex

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

This is a amazing build!!! You certainly have some awesome skills to construct this, I am so jealous and have Boba Fett suit envy!!!

So pumped!! I'm gonna end up hiring you to do mine lol.

Alex

:lol thank you.. I guess you ll be finished with your build much earlier than I will though. guess I wont find time to start the jetpack until next summer.
anyway I made some little photoshop image of what I want to do now... I ll definitely make the Z-6 one...

Boba%20BJet%20Kopie%202_zpss2hx551d.jpg

another thing. for some cinema appearance at the rogue one premiere I bought a cheap "voice-changer" of amazon. around 15€ for this thing and I must say I was positively surprised. when I remember how much money ant time I put into the sound system of my Shocktrooper helmet this one is pretty cool. Well for the Shocktrooper all pieces had to be small enough to fit into the helmet and I don´t need that for the boba fett one. there is no place in there anyway... but I can clip the micro into the visor easily and put the speaker into the chestpocket of the flightsuit. you cant regulate the volume, but the its loud and fine as it comes. and you can choos "monster" and "alien" voice:eek which is your voice just higher or lower. but the normal voice works just like a normal AMP and fits the movie appearance pretty well.

IMG_4021_zpsdmmfclxz.jpg

IMG_4020_zpsa9ps47zl.jpg

IMG_4019_zpstxv7bzbs.jpg

IMG_4018_zpsyn0gbm1y.jpg

have been to the Rogue One premiere last night at the local cinema as boba... was a lot of fun an my first troop though. by the way I also changed the visor of the helmet. I used a motorcycle helmet visor this time which worked out much better with the shape of my helmet.

IMG_4105%20Kopie_zpsdandxvoj.jpg

IMG_4106%20Kopie_zpsh5nir7lq.jpg

IMG_4111%20Kopie_zpsoqyzzrs6.jpg

IMG_4138%20Kopie_zpsbglx8wnr.jpg

IMG_4125%20Kopie_zps3qvfxben.jpg

IMG_4133%20Kopie_zpsk8adsaf3.jpg

IMG_4128%20Kopie_zpsbqeqtom2.jpg

Amazing build thread Alienbuilder. I'm in the VERY early stages of building a Boba myself, not as amazing as your actual metal build is but Boba none the less... I hope.

With all the AMAZING metal work you did (especially the gauntlet rocket) is there a particular reason you decided not to have the "toe darts" as part of your suit?

-Ash

Amazing build thread Alienbuilder. I'm in the VERY early stages of building a Boba myself, not as amazing as your actual metal build is but Boba none the less... I hope.

With all the AMAZING metal work you did (especially the gauntlet rocket) is there a particular reason you decided not to have the "toe darts" as part of your suit?

-Ash

Hi,

happy you like it. unfortunately all the pictures are gone now...

there was not really a reason, just was never a real fan of the toe darts. anyway I also had no time for them or maybe don't wanted to have time :D

I guess I will add some maybe for the han solo movie. I still have to make a jetpack too hopefully till than, but at the moment I am busy with other stuff. There is also an alien sculpture I ll have to finish first.

Looking forward to see your build than.

By the way, there was another guy who made an amazing aluminum boba fett armor. his name is cyberpyrote here...

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=263312

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back