Official Ghostbusters PKE Meter Prop

They were going to release the packs on their own as replicas and design them so fans could easily attach them to real alice packs.

Sorry for thread ressurection but:

Is it true that the first and second release of the PKE differ in sound output levels?

A lot of people are saying it's too loud and a lot of people are saying it's quiet. Which makes me think that Matty changed the volume between the first (dec 2010) and second (july 2012) releases.

The versions I have are a lot quieter than e.g. the Ghost trap or wand.

Ghost trap is the loudest for me, then the wand, and the PKE is a very distant third, so quiet that the goggles sometimes don't pick up the que to trigger the PKE animations unless you hold the handle of the PKE inches from the receiver on the Goggles.

I completely forgot about this thing! I remember wanting one of those PKEs so badly.

Sorry for thread ressurection but:

Is it true that the first and second release of the PKE differ in sound output levels?

A lot of people are saying it's too loud and a lot of people are saying it's quiet. Which makes me think that Matty changed the volume between the first (dec 2010) and second (july 2012) releases.

The versions I have are a lot quieter than e.g. the Ghost trap or wand.

Ghost trap is the loudest for me, then the wand, and the PKE is a very distant third, so quiet that the goggles sometimes don't pick up the que to trigger the PKE animations unless you hold the handle of the PKE inches from the receiver on the Goggles.

my friend owns a first generation and i own a second gen, they sound equally both annoying

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back