NEW Blade Runner 2049 J.W. bottle - PICTURES PAGE 8

Has anyone noticed in he movie that the bottle is in three parts. The black areas look separate to the bottle and the top is square with a round hole after the cork is removed. Also the Johnnie Walker sticker is white on the inside and not Gold ! Plus it seems to be smaller in height with the label closer to the top.
Or is it just me !!!

Seems quite "spot on" to me? :?

yBTUxAd.jpg

Anyone here have the Cibi double whiskey glasses and able to take some to-the-mm measurements of them? Wanted to try my hand at making something but I would like to get the scale right. I've found a few dimensions online but they don't look quite right to me, i.e.:

Height: 3-3/4" (9.5 cm)
Length: 3-3/8" (8.6 cm)
Width: 3-3/8" (8.6 cm)
Weight: 20 oz. (567g)
Capacity: 12.5 oz. (354g)

Seems too tall as I'm reviewing the shape. Might be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you check the online models available?

I haven't seen any models other than one on Shapeways, which does not look correct. I'm actually trying to draft my own at the moment almost specifically because I didn't see any available online.

I don't want to spend the cash on the real Cibi glasses, and if I did I'd probably never want to use them for their intended purpose. I figured if I could print these, polish them within an inch of their life, mold them, cast them in clear resin, and then cast amber liquid into them, I'd have a permanent non-evaporating whiskey display to go with my BR collection.

Hadn't seen that yet, thanks. The author notes the size ain't quite right, but I'm not sure what he's basing that off of. I'd still like to track down proper measurements so I can be smug about it later. :p

Edit: Yeah, that one on the left, mine on the right. Not sure if I'm going too big.

http://i.imgur.com/zC5VPRnl.jpg

Here are some pics of my Cibi. Hope this helps.

IMG_1774.JPGIMG_1775.JPGIMG_1776.JPGIMG_1777.JPGIMG_1778.JPG

A quick display I put together. Waiting on the 2019 bottle coming soon.
The whisky is already gone from this bottle. I filled it with water and used food coloring to get as close as I could to the right color.
The ratio was 5:2 yellow/red. I'll put a drop of bleach in there to deter any nasties growing.

IMG_1782.JPGIMG_1783.JPG

second bottle could be missing the black portion from the base making it smaller in size !
the sticker placement on these is the same on each bottle as far as I can tell.

The middle bottle is a Johnnie Walker Blue label and the two to our right are regular retail Black Labels. This I'm pretty sure about

the two one the end though...hmmm. I could see the far left on the end being our 2049 retail bottle. It does look like it has the taller cap.

then do its right would maybe be the screen used bottle?

But who knows, just my two cent

Both bottles have the front black diagonal label up much higher on the bottle to allow for the larger walking man logo as seen on screen. Unlike the retail bottle that has the label closer to center and smaller walker.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back