Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

I always keep funds in Paypal but when I don't, I usually use my bank account linked through paypal. Not everyone likes to run up credit cards. But in the current trend of scammers, it is an extra way to protect which I might start doing.

I tend to not keep funds in my pp account. Any small transactions(under $50) I use my bank balance, anything larger I use my debit card... This way I don't rack up huge cc bills,but if I am scammed still allows me to do a charge back

I have some issues with "I will have to stop working on open orders any time I have studio or professional work to do because that takes precedence."
  1. Does that mean most of his work is amateur? I know he means "people I can REALLY overcharge" and let him yell in the theater "I made that!"
  2. This is the crucial one: Does he think a studio is going to hire him when he is building a reputation of being late, uncommunicative, and hard to deal with? Especially when that basically translates as he will stop work on projects if people pay him more to work on theirs first. I am sure any semi-decent or better studio is going to check him out before they give him a big budget job. Unless they are doing another Monster Man-esque reality show.

I have some issues with "I will have to stop working on open orders any time I have studio or professional work to do because that takes precedence."
  1. Does that mean most of his work is amateur? I know he means "people I can REALLY overcharge" and let him yell in the theater "I made that!"
  2. This is the crucial one: Does he think a studio is going to hire him when he is building a reputation of being late, uncommunicative, and hard to deal with? Especially when that basically translates as he will stop work on projects if people pay him more to work on theirs first. I am sure any semi-decent or better studio is going to check him out before they give him a big budget job. Unless they are doing another Monster Man-esque reality show.

1 - He basically say's it's not a cosplayer, nor likes to deal with cosplayers ... fun huh

2 - He thinks that the studio's will give him more work because he will "drop everything" to work on their stuff instead of the customers that already paid him for things.

Here's my thought's on this matter. he hasn't stopped taking order's. he's a thief. and as a thief he's going to take every possible penny he can get his hands on....

The dude needs to go to jail for a long long time...

"I will have to stop working on open orders any time I have studio or professional work to do because that takes precedence."

That is just an excuse not to do the work for the customers who paid.
It just as simple as that.

Here's my thought's on this matter. he hasn't stopped taking order's. he's a thief. and as a thief he's going to take every possible penny he can get his hands on....

The dude needs to go to jail for a long long time...

I agree.

Even if this "not accepting orders from cosplayer" declaration is true;
i think its only a matter of time before a re-branding and "due to overwhelming request from cosplayer (who he thinks is insignificant)
i will now accept new orders".

Unless he goes to jail, he will not stop scamming people.

Supposedly he's going to audition as some sort of theif.

How appropriate.

Very appropriate.

He posted this 20 hours ago on Facebook. He's so full of himself it's pathetic.

Since the wrestling days I have acquired a nasty habit for putting more pride, thought, time, effort, and passion into other's projects/shows/events/etc than they do or would even consider doing themselves....going above and beyond, further than my pay or what is expected of me...but when I have to beg, trick, or literally fight someone for THEIR product or success only to be jerked around and let down time and time again trying to do YOUR **** - I have to learn to say **** you. So, **** you. When am I going to learn to do my own damn thing!? Rawr.

Last edited by a moderator:
He posted this 20 hours ago on Facebook. He's so full of himself it's pathetic.

I think it would be similar to:
If i hired a balloon juggling clown for my little girl's birthday party.
I really do not need the clown's help on how to put on a birthday party.
The clown was hired to be funny and juggle. So do your job and entertain the kids.
period.

It is pathetic and sad that he is trying to implied that his gig is more than it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's unfortunate that these things are happening, but as a new person to these forums, I can say that at least some good can come out of it when you people can point these guys out and expose them. It's a learning tool for people like me to gain perspective on and to help me know what to look for. Hopefully this can be resolved someday to the original creator's satisfaction.

FYI, a little birdie told me about these on FB... Shady.

Screen Shot 2015-01-23 at 5.02.33 PM.png

Looks like, most of the member added to the groups are about 1 year ago.
There is a few recent members, about a 1 month ago.
I couldn't find the group for the LA /Cali area.

Maybe, he's trying to keep track of who he has scammed? ;)
Or peeps he can leach off? :unsure

He is still promising victims , he will finish their purchase.
Of course, AFTER, he gets back to LA to his workshop.
I was told, he was still taking orders, all the up to Aug.

FYI, a little birdie told me about these on FB... Shady.

View attachment 442400

Guess getting back to cali is taking longer than he thought.
When you have burned so many bridges in a state, you pretty much can't go back. He plays off that he has a lot going on in Florida, but he knows if he goes back there are probably people looking for him... not to mention, perhaps the authorities that are looking to question him about some things. You never know.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back