Fallout 4 Prop Thread

I went and joined the Atom Cats.

my%20jacket_zpsdfzsseef.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It took me about 6 months of spare time. it has animatronics that turns the head and lifts the eyes. Also a fake flame thruster. It has codsworth voice playing via Bluetooth from my phone and the control app is on the phone also. The main body sphere base was a plexiglass light dome that I applied fiberglass cloth to to reinforce it for strength.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It took me about 6 months of spare time. it has animatronics that turns the head and lifts the eyes. Also a fake flame thruster. It has codsworth voice playing via Bluetooth from my phone and the control app is on the phone also. The main body sphere base was a plexiglass light dome that I applied fiberglass cloth to to reinforce it for strength.

Very cruel to say this and not have a build log :lol

Yea I have lots of pics but uploading from my phone is a pain. That why I didn't do a dedicated thread yet But soon!

Subscribing.

Here, have a shameless plug for the Fallout group shoot at Dragoncon, which is Sunday evening. All Fallout costumes are welcome.
https://www.facebook.com/events/919656214798000/919656221464666/

I'll be the lead photographer again this year but more photographers are absolutely welcome. Here's my photo set from last year:
https://www.facebook.com/VictorVoyeur/photos/?tab=album&album_id=946480065416185

AAAAaaand, I'm finally working on a Fallout costume of my own, a genderswap version of the Nuka-Cola poster pinup girl. I don't have any good progress photos to show yet, but I just picked up a fresh batch of Sintra this morning and the fan for the bubble helmet arrived in the mail yesterday, so I'm going to start accelerating that project. Will post photos when I have something worth showing off. I've already "sketched" and pre-assembled most of it in cardboard, time to start cutting the Sintra.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back