Anyone know where I can get an ANH DL-44 parts kit for $250 or less?

MasterJedi

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys! I just ordered a replica C96 Mauser and I'm looking to convert it into a DL-44. I'm looking for a metal conversion kit that comes with everything I need. ToddsCostumes.com has kits for it but its well over $250, and Darkenergy creations used to have an ANH kit for $250 but they're sold out, and I'm not sure if he's doing another run. I can't find any other metal kits, the market is saturated with cheap 3D printed ones.

Anyways, thanks in advanced for the help! May the force be with you. :)

Posting in the WTB section will probably lead you to better luck... Good luck with your search:)

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply, I completely agree. I have a resin model right now but it just doesn't cut it. I work at an Army Surplus Store and I realized the other day that we can order from Denix at wholesale prices, so I ended up ordering one that same day. Hopefully I can find a conversion kit!
I wouldn't trade my Dec/Denix build for it's weight in 3D kits. Be patient and trust the force.

Best bet for those who want to eventually get a DEC kit is to get in on their emailing list through the site. I'm positive they will eventually do another run and when they do you will hear about it ahead of time. They are pretty good about letting everyone know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back