Prop Replica STL files Section Free Personal Use

View attachment Alice Key.zip

Alice Key Pic.jpg

The key to the small Wonderland door from Alice in Wonderland. (Johnny Depp version)

This just came on TV, and I'm like.....why not ??

I think the end of the key looks like a W ...for Wonderland ? ;)

For Personal Use Only.

Last edited:
thanks for the models :) I am in the same boat, just got a cr-10 since last week. I would like to print an transformers all spark as seen in the movies, but since there is no free model, I need to learn to model now and wonder what is the best software to create one.....will try blender then

thanks for the models :) I am in the same boat, just got a cr-10 since last week. I would like to print an transformers all spark as seen in the movies, but since there is no free model, I need to learn to model now and wonder what is the best software to create one.....will try blender then

You're welcome. And remember, Google is your friend.

Just type

how do I blank in Blender

and fill in the blank with what you want to know. Look for links that say YouTube for detailed verbal instructions.

How are you Liking the CR-10? I have enjoyed mine radically. the only issue i have is printing something that requires supports.

View attachment POTC Skull 8.zip

Skull 8 pic.jpg....Skull 8 pic2.jpg

Not an exact copy, but Inspired by POTC Dead Men Tell No Tales.

In truth, I started with a medical skull and made the changes. The gold parts are raised detail on the skull.
The default size is a little under 4 inches and the longest length.

For Personal Use Only.

Wick Marker Pic 8.jpg

The Blood Oath Marker from John Wick 2.
You need both files.

For Personal Use Only.

Attachments

• Wick Marker.zip
    8 MB · Views: 468
Last edited:
View attachment Cat's Paw Ship 3.zip

Cat's Paw 3 pic.jpg

Small Enterprise from Star Trek TOS "Cats paw".

I was inspired by Nicksdad's beautiful machined version and thought I'd make a STL version. I printed one for myself in Frosted Ultra Detail from Shapeways. It actually wasn't that expensive. Can't compare to his machined version, as mine is printed from plastic.

For Personal Use Only.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back