Advanced Potions Making

advanced potion making more than one?! that's great, i can't wait to see.. all you do here is a wonderful job, you know that, right?

I've had the luck to be able to sit down and hold and read TK's book, and let me tell you, it's fantastic. Absolutely amazing. It can be read cover to cover and make sense- there are no awkwardly stuffed filler pages or out of context images. It truly looks like a textbook one would use in a class. Very much a work of art.

I'm still working on it! ?m alive :thumbsup I am finishing the silvery cover. I will show you soon.
Thanks to everyone interested in.
TK8541 Again, sorry for the hijacked.

I know its been years now, haha, but i really would love to purchase a copy in some shape or form. Bound would be fantastic but even if its just the pages. If you are still working on this please let me know!!

I know its been years now, haha, but i really would love to purchase a copy in some shape or form. Bound would be fantastic but even if its just the pages. If you are still working on this please let me know!!

As far as I know Demiguel not only doesn't have time for it but also isn't planning to continue working on it.

Hopefully he isn't in litigation. WB are beasts about these books... and they know where to find them.

Well as far as I know, from what I've learned from people who worked on Harry Potter films, WB and neither them approve big prop runs. It may be a limited run but certainly not a big run. After all, all the props are still property of Warner Brothers Pictures. I am quite sure they got someone that is watching RPF ;)

Well as far as I know, from what I've learned from people who worked on Harry Potter films, WB and neither them approve big prop runs. It may be a limited run but certainly not a big run. After all, all the props are still property of Warner Brothers Pictures. I am quite sure they got someone that is watching RPF ;)

If they throw up a big stink, they should make them. With the way many HP fans are I am sure it would sell, especially through Noble collection or something. It angers me!

It doesn't matter if it's right for the fans or not. Warner Bros is a legal owner of Harry Potter trademark and therefore if they don't allow something it's not allowed.

As someone who makes Harry Potter replicas it doesn't anger me since I know that in 99% cases officialy licensed items are either of poor quality or inaccurate so I am always more happy to do the replica myself with more accurate details than Noble offers.

Warner Bros also cannot sell props that are using written content for example because sometimes (as in the case of Advanced Potion-Making) it uses text that comes from different source that WB doesn't have right to. Sometimes illustrations are also a copyright problem but as far as I know MinaLima are trying to use mostly copyright-free graphics.

It doesn't matter if it's right for the fans or not. Warner Bros is a legal owner of Harry Potter trademark and therefore if they don't allow something it's not allowed.

As someone who makes Harry Potter replicas it doesn't anger me since I know that in 99% cases officialy licensed items are either of poor quality or inaccurate so I am always more happy to do the replica myself with more accurate details than Noble offers.

Warner Bros also cannot sell props that are using written content for example because sometimes (as in the case of Advanced Potion-Making) it uses text that comes from different source that WB doesn't have right to. Sometimes illustrations are also a copyright problem but as far as I know MinaLima are trying to use mostly copyright-free graphics.
LorduDesign what do you make?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back