Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

Got my stand I ordered from eBay today! ... Completes my Harrison Ford specials.
31E18591-51C8-46CE-A46B-27B31FE692CE.jpeg

Its a modified Todd’s costume... I bought it in the junkyard here a couple of weeks ago. I was saving for a new iPhone, but just couldn’t resist! Haha ... the phone can wait.

I am very tempted by Todd's blaster. Been very close to purchasing a few times. Not sure what my hesitation is though. Prioritizing funds to Blade Runner props I guess.

I am very tempted by Todd's blaster. Been very close to purchasing a few times. Not sure what my hesitation is though. Prioritizing funds to Blade Runner props I guess.

Not waiting to derail this excellent thread so a quick comment. This blaster was made of mainly Todd's components with the Denix base heavily modified to match the Bapty issued blaster version.

Todd's work is stunning, and with a bit of extra effort on your part, you'll love it..

Raats_DL-44_006.jpg

MARK

Curious what everyone’s thoughts are on the steel barrel mod. I have the cylinder (still need to blue it), but I know the barrel would add a nice feel to it. Just not sure about taking a hacksaw to such a good looking piece. What are some other opinions?

Curious what everyone’s thoughts are on the steel barrel mod. I have the cylinder (still need to blue it), but I know the barrel would add a nice feel to it. Just not sure about taking a hacksaw to such a good looking piece. What are some other opinions?

If you’re comfortable with the work it’s an awesome upgrade in my opinion. I can only do the cylinder myself, but hope to do more someday.

Quick n' dirty display board I threw together tonight while I decide on a better way to display it...
I like the subtle weathering you did on the blaster. Less is [sometimes] more when it comes to weathering stuff, they say.
Don't like the display board much.... Yes I see it is quick and dirty. What happened to the R-Coyle display acrylic stand you had?....
I like those simple display stands Rich did or does. I see your temporary stand is in keeping with that style. Easy to get one made up
I guess at a plastics Company...simple yet effective.

Not waiting to derail this excellent thread so a quick comment. This blaster was made of mainly Todd's components with the Denix base heavily modified to match the Bapty issued blaster version.

Todd's work is stunning, and with a bit of extra effort on your part, you'll love it..

http://www.markraats.com/dropbox/Raats_DL-44_006.jpg

MARK

Over all these RPF years, that is the best most authentic looking photo of Han's Blaster I've seen.

In other words, this photo looks like an official production photo.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back