ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

The Anovos pack looks amazing. I already have a MOW with all metal upgrades but I might pick this pack up still. I love the rocket's grappling hook ability as well.

So I've got the GB proton pack frame and Skywalker Bespin rig on pre-order, both of which were listed as shipping Winter (March 19).

Bespin rig now says, "shipping soon" which is promising...

No word on the pack frame though...

Sean

I missed out on the size small pre order. Hoping I can snag one from the interest list.

Really want that jet pack... kinda pricey... wonder if anyone will come out with a stencil kit for it..
Its actually around the same price as fan made piece that have no lineage.... And has features no other pack has besides the real pack. The working grappling hook andremovable tanks are features others do not have. All that and its accurately sized.

I got the bespin belt too, the update said that they have product in hand and are packaging, shipping is expected very soon. However they are not able to ship internationally at this time due to some licensor thing.

Damn! It never even occurred to me to check on availability of the Luke Bespin belt, outside of the US. Just assumed it would ship worldwide like all the other items.
So what’s the deal with licensing on a Bespin belt?
(Sorry if this has been answered before- couldn’t see anything after a brief check).

Damn! It never even occurred to me to check on availability of the Luke Bespin belt, outside of the US. Just assumed it would ship worldwide like all the other items.
So what’s the deal with licensing on a Bespin belt?
(Sorry if this has been answered before- couldn’t see anything after a brief check).

It was slated to ship internationally but Anovos said:

"For international customers, all reservations are on hold as we work with the licensor on their revised Product Testing guidelines for international distribution."
Not sure what happened... sorry you're impacted by that... new regulations must've been put in place recently.

It was slated to ship internationally but Anovos said:

"For international customers, all reservations are on hold as we work with the licensor on their revised Product Testing guidelines for international distribution."
Not sure what happened... sorry you're impacted by that... new regulations must've been put in place recently.

Ah, OK. Thanks for that reply.
So it seems its a product issue rather than a licensing issue. Presumably referring to materials used or quality of manufacture!
Typical since this is actually one item I’m really keen to get my hands on.

There are lots of great resources on The Dented Helmet. Darth Voorhees is the only one I know that did a partial stencil kit of the ROTJ jetpack.

https://www.thedentedhelmet.com/forums/threads/dvh-rotj-jetpack-damage-stencils.29330/#post-446863

The ESB jetpack is a bit more forgiving :)

For colours, TDH also has a map that's a good starting place:

https://www.mindmeister.com/113525354/boba-fett-paint-colors

It's always good to check reference photos though for all weathering/damage.

Also, regarding price, it's about on par with what jetpack kits go for unfinished. There are lots of amazing painters on TDH, and their work is definitely worth the money.

Thanks for all the advice and links! Much appreciated!!

Im super mad at Anovos right now. Its been over a week since I asked for a refund on my order and have not heard from this Charlie guy who is supposedly over seeing my request. I just sent them a nasty email because every day when I inquire about my refund all I get is this Samantha chick notifying Charlie that I requested a refund. Im told Charlie checks this crap everyday, but that is a lie.

So I order in September through the partial payment system for the tk KIT and finish paying it off in December. This was when they were going to ship in the fall. Then they got delayed to winter shipping. The end of the shipping term comes and no word on my order so I ask for a refund and now im waiting on my damn refund for over a week now. What a crock load of **** this is.

So what I did was ask Samantha for a partial in store credit for an item that is IN STOCK. I order then inquire about shipping. She says in-stock items take 10-15 days to be shipped out. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OVER THERE!!!!??????

It seems like they are just sitting there with their thumbs up their ass staring out the window.

Im super mad at Anovos right now. Its been over a week since I asked for a refund on my order and have not heard from this Charlie guy who is supposedly over seeing my request. I just sent them a nasty email because every day when I inquire about my refund all I get is this Samantha chick notifying Charlie that I requested a refund. Im told Charlie checks this crap everyday, but that is a lie.

So I order in September through the partial payment system for the tk KIT and finish paying it off in December. This was when they were going to ship in the fall. Then they got delayed to winter shipping. The end of the shipping term comes and no word on my order so I ask for a refund and now im waiting on my damn refund for over a week now. What a crock load of **** this is.

So what I did was ask Samantha for a partial in store credit for an item that is IN STOCK. I order then inquire about shipping. She says in-stock items take 10-15 days to be shipped out. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OVER THERE!!!!??????

It seems like they are just sitting there with their thumbs up their ass staring out the window.

I had a similar refund request. It takes around 14 days or so for it to make it through their financial department and then back into your account. Sending nasty emails probably does not help.

So I just got my shipping notice for the Bespin Luke belt... i got size medium... so they are starting to ship. Ill post pictures as soon as i can.

I call this hitting their deadline, so Kudos to Anovos.

Does not appear to have the aluminum aerator or metal mesh that the TFA premier helmet had as it product page makes no mention of it and the chat CSR told me that something isn't listed, it isn't part of the product. If so, a shame they cheaped out.

So I just got my shipping notice for the Bespin Luke belt... i got size medium... so they are starting to ship. Ill post pictures as soon as i can.

I call this hitting their deadline, so Kudos to Anovos.

Same here! I ordered the small because the medium Solo rig was too big for me, so we'll see how they did with the sizing on this one....

Sean

I had a similar refund request. It takes around 14 days or so for it to make it through their financial department and then back into your account. Sending nasty emails probably does not help.

Thats not what I was saying. What I was saying that Charlie guy has not even contacted me about my refund which makes me assume he hasnt done it yet. That is what I am saying.

Lol, I waited over a month for my Anovos refund. I wouldn’t expect to get one in a week.

Many live chats later, and many “we are elevating your issue” reassurances given, but think it just takes a while whether you follow-up or not.

Does not appear to have the aluminum aerator or metal mesh that the TFA premier helmet had as it product page makes no mention of it and the chat CSR told me that something isn't listed, it isn't part of the product. If so, a shame they cheaped out.
I doubt those parts will be the same as the Standard version. It would be better if the description was more detailed so we could tell what is and isn't different. None of the previous Premier helmets have felt cheap to me so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back