League of Legends Kindred Wolf / Lamb Cosplay Masks SKSProps - Updated 11/11/2015

SKS Props

Sr Member
Here is a commission cosplay mask for one of the new League of Legends Champions Kindred. I actually haven't ever played LOL but I really liked the design and decided to take on the project. As with all of my other builds I gathered some reference images. Then drew out the approx size of the mask on some foam core. Using Monster Clay I built up the mask to the desired thickness, then used a variety of sculpting and dental tools to give it a wood grain.

k1_zpscycpqh3m.jpg

k2_zps5du2uzvj.jpg

k3_zpsboixzmmq.jpg

k5_zpsrndhrztv.jpg

k6_zpsyev0yjc9.jpg

k7_zpsfm9freah.jpg

Last edited:
Re: League of Legends Kindred Wolf Cosplay Mask SKSProps - Updated 10/28/2015

Very cool sculpt there. How long did that end up taking? Is the final going to have any sort of lighting effect around the eyes?
I can't wait to see the final!

Re: League of Legends Kindred Wolf Cosplay Mask SKSProps - Updated 10/28/2015

Very cool sculpt there. How long did that end up taking? Is the final going to have any sort of lighting effect around the eyes?
I can't wait to see the final!

Total sculpt was about 4 hours. Yeah I am going to try and rig up something for lights.

Re: League of Legends Kindred Wolf Cosplay Mask SKSProps - Updated 10/30/2015

So after several messages from people I have decided to go ahead and make Kindred's Lamb mask as well. Same process I drew out the basic shape on foam core and sculpted it using Monster Clay

k14_zpsxbm0ngn9.jpg

k15_zpsyo6vyhvf.jpg

Re: League of Legends Kindred Wolf / Lamb Cosplay Masks SKSProps - Updated 11/2/2015

Wonderfully sculpted, as usual! I love how the paint turned out on the wolf mask.

Re: League of Legends Kindred Wolf / Lamb Cosplay Masks SKSProps - Updated 11/2/2015

I am really loving the final picture of the Lamb Mask. The colors are just right and that clover background seems to compliment it so well.
Awesome work!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back