Star Trek Pins and Badges Over The Years

Jlewis

Sr Member
Star Trek Pins, Badges, Medals have evolved with series and restarts over the years. I have collected some and put off others.

TOS and TNGesque Mirror Pins
Mirror Mirror STNG Era Commbadge.jpgMirror Mirror Insignia Badge.jpg

TOS Movie Era Star Fleet Rank Pins
STMP Officers Rank Pin Collection.jpg
TOS Movie Era and TNG era Klingon Rank & Division Pins and a couple of Klingon Pin Communicators
TNG Klingon Communicators & Rank Pins.jpg

I have put off collecting the Star Fleet Pips of the TNG and Enterprise eras.

Now for the restarts, First is the JJ Abrams Universe
JJ's Star Trek Universe Commbadges.JPG

CBS' restart Star Trek Discovery
ST Discovery Pin Collection.jpg Star Trek Discovery Medal of Honor and Admiral Cornwell's Awards.jpg

Enjoy

Got them years back, late 90s/early 2000. Couldn't begin to say on the Klingon pins. They are resin and monotonous to paint. Ditto on the the Mirror Universe pins. The TNG one is the newest and came painted.

Have to admit, not a fan of Discovery.....at all, but the badges, they are the best I’ve seen in any series. (Your own personal results may vary)

Though I must admit, The Enterprise from the movie is a beautiful ship!

Can't help but disagree. I was excited by the teaser, but when I saw the actual film I felt it was a grotesque parody of an Enterprise. The Vengeance, on the other hand, I love... in a not-one-big-happy-fleet sort of way the JJ-verse is presented.

But I mean the main officer and enlisted chest insignia from TWOK through Generations, the original oval-backed TNG badge, the "Future Imperfect" variant, the square-backed DS9/VOY badge, the split "All Good Things..." version...

Oh, I have the DS9 Bajoran rank pins, Maquis rank pins, CommBadges from TNG, DS9, Voyager, 29th Century, Future Imperfect, as well as several Alien versions and several of the Fan films. Didn't feel the need to collect the various TOS cloth badges.

Star Trek Pins, Badges, Medals have evolved with series and restarts over the years. I have collected some and put off others.

TOS and TNGesque Mirror Pins
View attachment 846155View attachment 846154

TOS Movie Era Star Fleet Rank Pins
View attachment 846147
TOS Movie Era and TNG era Klingon Rank & Division Pins and a couple of Klingon Pin Communicators
View attachment 846150

I have put off collecting the Star Fleet Pips of the TNG and Enterprise eras.

Now for the restarts, First is the JJ Abrams Universe
View attachment 846151

CBS' restart Star Trek Discovery
View attachment 846152 View attachment 846153

Enjoy
Where did you find an accurate sized Disco-admiral pin?

Where did you find an accurate sized Disco-admiral pin?
Which one, the one in the center of the Disco-division pins or the one between the 2 Disco-Enterprise pins?

Attachments

• ST Discovery  Season 1 Division Pins.jpg
    ST Discovery Season 1 Division Pins.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 175
  • STD Enterprise and Command Pins.jpg
    STD Enterprise and Command Pins.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 144
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back