Muscle Suit foam vs Silicone

No pics I'm afraid (it was several years ago and the whole thing was chucked in one of my many moves:cry) The good thing is that only the biceps and triceps are the one that'll make or break your muscle suit. The shoulders, for example, are not "moving" as much as those muscle groups. The silicone I'd used was really soft and almost skin-like. You'll still have to affix all of those muscles on a Zenta suit for sure. The triceps seems to be a little more complicated (3 muscles: long, medium and short head) You should look at videos of body-building competitions to see how much movements some muscles are actually doing while been moved and flexed. Sometimes it's just the way you'll affixed those "not-so-much- moving-muscles" onto your suit. Back muscles should be glued onto your suit while you're making your back "bulge" forward; that way and as soon you've regain a normal posture, the muscles will move and bulge normally under the suit. You can move your arms and shoulders and see those act naturally.
Also, depending on the character you want to do, making a forearm muscle (that's pretty much immobile) will help secure your biceps and triceps muscles (you'll have 3 loops: shoulder, forearms and wrist loops). For the pectorals, use the same trick as for the back muscles; but this time, they have to be glued while you're putting your shoulder toward the front of your body (as if you're trying to go through 2 narrow walls). Then, as soon as those are glued, stand straight and your pecs will have a natural stance (tight when your shoulder blades are back). Abs and sides will not move much; no need to go crazy with those: it's a simple job of gluing them onto the suit. Hope it helps;)

Great advice, thanks!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back