Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Who wants V3's for $175 or V4's for $200? I am currently in business with a direct maker of them and could possibly be bringing you these for that cost. Follow my Instagram prorgess of this...Instagram/jedifyfe

I'll grab one of each. PayPal ready when you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just so we’re clear here. I am not selling them. These would be coming direct from a seller in China. To make sure this is not a scam, one of my close friends ordered a pair from this seller yesterday. I will make sure he receives the shoes and then open the flood gates for everyone to buy them. This seller only takes Western Union as of now. Hang tight as I confirm he is legit with everyone. He did send me my pair but I want to make sure he keeps his word.

I wonder if he'd be willing to sell just 1 single v4. The right one. There's something wrong with either the control board or lace sensor on mine, the laces aren't changing direction like they're supposed to when you press the button. It either gets stuck constantly trying to unlace, or constantly trying to lace

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

The seller is on instagram. Zhuobruceofficial , he has 6 orders as of right now and requires 6 more to ship from the factory. He will accept PayPal from people who contact him and let him know you came from me. Again, I can not guarantee that he is 100% legit other than he sent me shoes and he SUPER responsive. If you want in, contact him now and we will see. It’s up to you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
The seller is on instagram. Zhuobruceofficial , he has 6 orders as of right now and requires 6 more to ship from the factory. He will accept PayPal from people who contact him and let him know you came from me. Again, I can not guarantee that he is 100% legit other than he sent me shoes and he SUPER responsive. If you want in, contact him now and we will see. It’s up to you guys.
I decided to contact the using the link above. Very fast response and seems to have a very good understanding of the English language.

He quoted me the same $175usd for the V3.1s and $280 for V4. However, he seems OK with selling just a single pair. Pricing included shipping.

Just made with the IG account wizzards posted and no response yet. I think they are 2 hours behind.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Jedifyfe Haven't been active in a while but was passing and man I really hope this deal is legit. Almost seems too good to be true. But I DM'ed him about a pair of v4s and was quoted 300 even after mentioning you name. I thought it was around 200? I mean still killer compared to $800+.

@Jedifyfe Haven't been active in a while but was passing and man I really hope this deal is legit. Almost seems too good to be true. But I DM'ed him about a pair of v4s and was quoted 300 even after mentioning you name. I thought it was around 200? I mean still killer compared to $800+.

Where do you live? If you live outside the US, it might be shipping costs. Otherwise, I will talk to him.

Jedifyfe You have successfully purchased shoes from this account? I am looking through his followers and most are fake with zero post following thousands of accounts.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back