Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

In the end of the day, how much stronger can you make the motor assembly and still get a foot in there?

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk
Better gearbox with a good rpm and strong torque. My motors that I bought failed because I forgot to factor torque in

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Better gearbox with a good rpm and strong torque. My motors that I bought failed because I forgot to factor torque in

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Torque is very important here as it is torque that is what turns the cogs under load.

Sorry to go off topic...
Yes they do fit.
3a8be8f920ccd5b76cbc361e0ae78e1b.jpg
fbb2b00af6271e8436efbfee09d24bab.jpg
05e3248231284194bad1660e78382ea3.jpg
2af07fede7e62b26258d7722631c5bfb.jpg

Hey guys,

I followed the thread naw every few weeks.

I am from germany and would like to understand where to buy best the V3.1?

Is it hard to change to transparent soel?

Thank you

I wouldnt be surprised that they will eventually get to about $200 but then the factories just stop producing them.

I'd like to think they would be keep making them for at least another 2 years. Next year being the 30th and all, you would want to have these in stock. Something tells me that there is going to be a rush buy,something like we saw in 2015.

True. I might have to pull the trigger on a wear pear. I've never worn mine :wacko

Order a new set and display those and wear the ones you have now. You know the wires will break, so you might as well have a nice display pair.

I'll be receiving my V3.1 from professor_sneaker. He did the upgraded electronics and lights with new light blue soles. I'll try to post some pictures soon.

Just remember, the early adopters like @Jedifyfe paid like $629USD for these. I got in later in 2106 after the price drop to $499.
Now the price is up to $709 at Sneakerahead.

The only thing that should be 709 is the colour space of blu-ray Disc :p

What’s the difference of the V3 and the V3.1?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the heel cup lights are much better defined on the 3.1's - you can see the green LEDs clearly where as on the earlier model the other LEDs tended to drown them out. And the LEDs were way brighter than the EL panels. It does look much better.

you can still get them as "broken" pairs from sneakerahead for $200, but there is no guarentee they lights will be working. it could be a minor fault if you are lucky.
And a broken pair for that price is pretty good. If push really comes to shove, you can always do what I have done to my wear pair and replace the failed electronics with 3M reflective tape.

In this photo, it looks like proper EL.
39505e4fb34d871e305c0751f90b5d93.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back