Fallout 4 Prop Thread

Hey Guys,

here is the Laser Rifle i 3d-Printed with an Ultimaker 2+.
The model is absolutely amazing and was provided by the user Arkanl on thingiverse.
Remember to scale the model to about 144% (at least thats what i used).
View attachment 739683View attachment 739684View attachment 739685View attachment 739686View attachment 739687View attachment 739688View attachment 739689View attachment 739690View attachment 739691

Cheers,
Alex

Very cool!

I'm getting ready to scratchbuild three of these pretty soon. I told my nephew I'd build him one. Now he's decided that he wants to make it break down and fit upgrade parts. Sunday he wanted to add sound and a LED, though I haven't done that stuff before and I'm not sure it would fit. I'm thinking of going for the mods though, so we'll see how it goes.

Hey Guys,

here is the Laser Rifle i 3d-Printed with an Ultimaker 2+.
The model is absolutely amazing and was provided by the user Arkanl on thingiverse.
Remember to scale the model to about 144% (at least thats what i used).

Cheers,
Alex

Great work Alex, love the paint job. I keep meaning to make a start on my one, but the printer has been running almost non-stop for a few weeks on other projects. Sounds like a sound reason to buy it a twin brother, can't have a lonely printer!

Okay guys, I have finished my Radaway! Also you got the awesome jet and nuka cola made by our fellow member Ghostminion! I have only made the label for the Nuka bottle! More bottles to come!!

DSC_0085tag.jpg

DSC_0098tag.jpg

All your awesome props in this thread are really making me wish I had some nice shots of what I've been working on.

While nothing I have so far is directly from the games, I've been doing my own spin on items and weapons that could exist in the Fallout universe.

My pride and joy right now is a Fallout 4 inspired M1 Garand

Is there a Junkyard thread that I've been unable to find? (He says hopefully)

I'm afraid not. With so many pulls, the molds (specifically the standard Nuka Cola bottle mold) are in rough shape. I pulled a set for myself, and a set for EmmaInCandyland, who created all the graphic art for the labels and the bottlecaps. The latter bottles took several more hours of polishing because there are scuff marks in the mold, caused by the pointy edges of the bottle fins. The pulls had tons of these scuffs in it, and it was quite a pill to polish them out.

The molds would have fared better had I made them two sided, but this would've made the seam line span around the whole cast, which needs to be sanded and polished out. The way I made the molds, I simply cut a relief seam in a one piece mold, but this made the pulls tight, and thus caused the wear. After about two dozen pulls, the standard Nuka bottle molds are littered with scuffs. But by doing so, I made the seam line that gets sanded/polished MUCH shorter, and less work to get them polished out.

I am considering selling the original masters, though. I'd love to find someone with rep who'd like to take a run on. I'd do a run, but I can't take anymore polishing. Simply too much for my arm to handle. :(

I've been working on cleaning up a Grey Tortoise box to make a cigarette carton, and here's what I have now.
GTFront3BEST.png
I found a similar font for the "Famous Cigarettes" part, but not quite the actual logo, so I had to draw all of that in by hand, and it was very time consuming. I have zero photoshop skills so that made everything a lot more difficult.

Hey guys!

I wanted to share my Nuka collection that @GhostMinion made for us! I absolutely love these, he did an amazing job on them and I feel really honoured to have been part of this project!

https://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/2017/08/26/nukacollec.jpg

https://www.imageupload.co.uk/images/2017/08/26/nuka.jpg

Wow this is a phenomenal set of nuka cola! I also have that pipboy edition and I have to say that thing is so cool haha. Excellent work as always both of you guys!

Wow this is a phenomenal set of nuka cola! I also have that pipboy edition and I have to say that thing is so cool haha. Excellent work as always both of you guys!

Haha yeah, I absolutely love the pip boy deluxe! Stiff price, but totally worth it! And thanks! Really proud of these! Wouldn't have made it possible if it wasn't for Ghostminion's talent and work! So I am sorry if you see me thank him a million times haha!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back