My Star Wars helmets workbench

Something seems to have gone wrong with my previous post and all the pics have disappeared so I'll try and re-upload them.
Xwing Helmet 008.jpgXwing Helmet 007.jpgXwing Helmet 005.jpgXwing Helmet 004.jpgXwing Helmet 017.jpgXwing Helmet 016.jpgXwing Helmet 002.jpgXwing Helmet 009.jpgXwing Helmet 006.jpgXwing Helmet 018.jpgXwing Helmet 021.jpgXwing Helmet 019.jpgXwing Helmet 012.jpgXwing Helmet 013.jpgXwing Helmet 020.jpg

Wow.....just wow! I'm always blown away by the talent hiding in little corners of this great big world of ours! This should be cast and made into a buck for pulling ABS helmet kits (when completed). I'd buy one. [emoji51] Amazing.

Jim - TK50899

Impressive !!! Can't wait to see a Vader one !!!

Hi wrcromu.

Here are a couple of pics of the Vader I'm working on. It is mostly a ROTS Vader with a little bit of original Vader thrown in. It's not made out of styrene as my other helmets however. It was originally a Plasticine sculpt on top of a old standard Don Post Vader helmet. I didn't have enough Plasticine at the time and thought I might as well sculpt it on top of the Don Post mask since it already had the basic shape. In the pics you can still see the brows and side tubes sticking out. I molded that and cast it in dental stone. All the detail bits like the grill and other bits were made from styrene or urethane resin castings. The dome was sculpted from scratch in plasticine over a mdf and styrene base. I'm happy to answer any questions.

DSCN0017a.jpgMvc-615fa.jpgMvc-616fa.jpgMvc-617fa.jpgMvc-618fa.jpgDarth Vader Helmet 013a.jpgDarth Vader Helmet 017a.jpgDarth Vader Helmet 016a.jpgDarth Vader Helmet 015a.jpgDarth Vader Helmet 014a.jpgDarth Vader Helmet 010a.jpgDarth Vader Helmet 018a.jpgDarth Vader Helmet 023a.jpgDarth Vader Helmet 022a.jpgDarth Vader Helmet 021a.jpgDarth Vader Helmet 025a.jpgDarth Vader Helmet 024a.jpg

Oh my god !!!! :eek
You really have talented skills, no doubt. Be warned that when you'll finished this baby i would be one of the first to buy you one !!

:thumbsup

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back