Would love to see the pics as well - just started building mine this week and interest to see what others have done as far as mods and painting.

Thanks,
Dave

I usually just click on the picture icon in the icon bar above the post field and choose a picture from my hard drive (pick from computer, not url). like this random cool pic from a ClipperKing review below.

But they do come out smaller. However you can click on them to make them bigger.

clipper king luke pose.png

This is what the screen looks like that you can choose either a URL or from your computer. If your photo is too large it won't attach, but you can always resize them prior to upload.
PicAtt.jpg

Wow that photobucket thing is disgusting. It's holding people's pics as ransom for $400. I think it will turn out bad for them. Fair enough they want to cover their costs and make money but why not make it more like $50 a year. $400 is way too high. I know a lot of people who will be pissed over this. As a side note I just use the site hosting.

Ben

Forgive me for asking, but why don't you load your images directly to the site? Is there something bad about that I'm not aware of?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I am aware of two things: very slow loading and they disappear after a couple of years.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I am aware of two things: very slow loading and they disappear after a couple of years.

Do you know if disappearing pictures is still an issue? I just looked back at photos I posted in 2012 and they are still there.

Do you know if disappearing pictures is still an issue? I just looked back at photos I posted in 2012 and they are still there.

Ah, that's good. Maybe that was fixed.

I'll be looking into best alternatives today, thanks guys.looking for a site that I can show the full image on this thread and not a click thumbnail if you know what I mean. :)

Last edited:
Cool, its strange but i replaced a few photos with Imgur and noticed a few of my PhotoBucket images returned (not all tho)??? anyways sticking with imgur for now.
I
ccJQjJtl.jpg

98QIaIcl.jpg

Last edited:
Those are interesting shots. Love the black cloth and the Bible.

She looks a lot whiter on these pics. Is that because of the black cloth making the white stronger ? Or increased exposure ? Or simply all other shots in the thread had a darker filter applied to them ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The black cloth definitely make a difference as lve lots a reds around where l take shots usually. But Yeah the natural light and my pro camera show it well, I use my iPad a lot which is nowhere near as accurate but great for easy. Plus it can depend on its natural light source weather conditions.

Last edited:
Like minds... I just started the move to imgur as well.

So far it's been great and pretty straight forward, I checked the forum about limits to uploads/jpgs etc and most say it's unlimited. It's just a shame for new model builders that can't see the earlier pages l did. lm going to replace what l can find bit by bit...but 2 years worth!!! Erh!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back